Muslims should be banned from the skies

Fidel

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OCgringo, i'm afraid the PC brigade won't let us profile various groups in order to help tackle a particular problem. I remember a few years back when levels of mugging in South London where getting very high the PC mob where in up roar over the Metropolitan Police policy of stop and search of young males in problem areas. Most of those stopped and searched where young black males. The PC brigade tried to suppress a police report that showed that the majority of muggings in those areas where committed by young black males. I think the dogooders wanted an equal number of elderly grannies etc stopped as well, which to anyone with an ounce of common sense would have been a total waste of police time.

Simie.

Some years back, one of my female Thai students was dating a Pakistani she had met. She seemed to get along well enough with him, until his maniac possessive side starting coming out. Another male archan saw her with him one day and commented on how nice she looked all dressed up. The Paki got wild eyed and starting screaming, "YOU I KILL!" The archan stared him in the eye a bit, and then walked away. That was the beginning of the end of the gal's "romance".

Sorry, Bust, for my long winded story. I had to sign off quickly before adding the last sentence. If that guy had a problem getting a U.S. visa 3 years ago, I'd imagine that it would be nearly impossible now. I'd leave it to U.S. officials to determine who to profile. The rest of the story was my rambling about the one person from Pakistan that I had a cursory relationship with (I later saw him in London for a few days bwfore my neice left for the U.S. Other than being an anti monarchist, he was the perfect gentleman toward my neice then). In the midwest, the only time I see a Pakastani would be at a 7-11.

Thats it !

7 - 11 is the meeting place where all this is planned,

ummm they have batteries, they have shampoo , they have fizzie drinks.

UMMMMM

and , yeah when you get to your destination at midnight without your "supplies" that you had to throw away before getting on the plane....

where do you have to go to buy them ? ? ?

Yes its 7-11

OC

I am not paranoid , its just that everyone is looking at me ...

Mekong, i wonder why the young muslim men who seem so dissatified with life in the UK don't take advantage of the Pakistan passports most are entitled too through their parents or grandparents and go and live in Pakistan? Probably something to do with the western wages they can earn here, the availability of western women with loose knicker elastic in their local nightclubs and pubs

Simie.

Attention Mod(s).

My blood pressure is rising as I read thru theses increasing racists posting. I will not respond, as I have been subjected to racists for a good portion of my younger life and I have done remarkable job to forgive/forget.I think the mods need to remind the posters to leave their racists comments in a file on their c:/drive for the racists police to burn your ass with later.

(Sorry for sounding pissed.)

SHit.

Mekong' date=' i wonder why the young muslim men who seem so dissatified with life in the UK don't take advantage of the Pakistan passports most are entitled too through their parents or grandparents and go and live in Pakistan? Probably something to do with the western wages they can earn here, the availability of western women with loose knicker elastic in their local nightclubs and pubs

Simie. [/quote']

Attention Mod(s).

My blood pressure is rising as I read thru theses increasing racists posting. I will not respond, as I have been subjected to racists for a good portion of my younger life and I have done remarkable job to forgive/forget.I think the mods need to remind the posters to leave their racists comments in a file on their c:/drive for the racists police to burn your ass with later.

SHit.

Shit, i don't consider myself a racist, i've no problem with Pakistanies or muslims in general. I'm married to a Thai and work with people of various nationalities. What i do have a problem with is people who make up a small minority in my country (extremist muslims) trying to impose their medieval views, sometimes by violence on everyone else. And due to the PC brigade they seem to be able to preach virtually whatever hate filled philosophy they wish. But as soon as someone says anything against them we are immediately branded racist by people like yourself? You are of course entitled to voice your opinion. Something you most certainly would'nt be able to do if these extremists had their way.

Simie.

Mekong' date=' i wonder why the young muslim men who seem so dissatified with life in the UK don't take advantage of the Pakistan passports most are entitled too through their parents or grandparents and go and live in Pakistan? Probably something to do with the western wages they can earn here, the availability of western women with loose knicker elastic in their local nightclubs and pubs

Simie. [/quote']

Attention Mod(s).

SHit.

SSD,

May I inquire as to what group of oppressed people you belong to? PT me if you wish to keep it off the baord. I am a minority myself...and as I agree with certain profiles, I guess I am also a racist.

BTW, I get profiled every fucking time I return from BKK...labeled whatever, and treated to a thoughral search by the same dimwitted chuckle fucks who didn't find anything the 10 previous times they searched me. Wasste of fucking recourses they could be putting on the "target group."

Additional thought, would subjecting muslims to restricted movement and privilidges etc while in our country really stop this? would it make them want to crack down on their own as the cause of this problem? or would it piss them off and create more terrorists? discuss...

Archived