Muslims should be banned from the skies

Fidel

I read once (not sure where) but you have a greater chance of being killed by an US lead air strike than a terrorist attack. AS for SPD's comments I totally agree with you. I am surprised the poll was not removed immediately. Why is it everyone always wants to focus on the symptom and not the cause. This is just another level of an existing problem. Nobody ever wants to talk about why these people are alledgedly plotting to blow up planes. Take your minds back.....this has nothing to do with religon although it is always used as a convenient reason by everyone.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
... Nobody ever wants to talk about why these people are alledgedly plotting to blow up planes. Take your minds back.....this has nothing to do with religon although it is always used as a convenient reason by everyone.

Have the Muslims suddenly started terrorism? No.

It has been going on for hunreds of years!

Since the Crusades, Muslims have resorted to terrorism.

Southern Thailand...Muslim majority...can they obtain what they want via elections or legal avenues? have they tried legal means?

Why don't the "good" Muslims put an end to the "bad" Muslims? I do not believe for a second that there are not "good" Muslims that full well know of the activites of the bad Muslims but there beliefs require that they protect a "guest" and hence, the bad Muslims thrive in the Muslim enviroment.

For sure, I netiher have an easy answer nor a quick solution. Malaysia had big trouble with the communists/terrorists...30 or so years ago...they educated the public and solved the problem. Now in Malaysia, Muslim, Chinese and Indian live pretty much quietly together.

Most people want to put in the eight hours on the job, go back to the house, pat Mama on the backside and have a fun evening...at least i do :)

You are right. I really don't know much about Pakastan. All I really know is it broke away from India through civil war after Britian granted India independence. Bangladesh in turn broke away from Pakastan in the 1960's (I have no idea why Pakastan allowed Bangldesh to leave but is willing to risk nuclear war over Kasmir). For most of its existance, Pakastan has had military leaders and has waged both an arms race and sometimes real battles with India. Pakastan acquired the nuclear bomb after India and has managed to sell nuclear secrets to at least North Korea and Iran. Generally, the Pakastani people support Al Qiuda and

Ben Laden. The U.S. government now supports the Pakastani government, which peovides help in the war on terrorism. Did I miss anything important (other than the obvious religious defference between Pakastan and India)? Can you suggest any books to read on the subject? (sorry about the posting seperation but I'm trying to type with one hand and my bad hand hit the "add post" button by mistake)

[quote=simie]

Mekong' date=' i wonder why the young muslim men who seem so dissatified with life in the UK don't take advantage of the Pakistan passports most are entitled too through their parents or grandparents and go and live in Pakistan? Probably something to do with the western wages they can earn here, the availability of western women with loose knicker elastic in their local nightclubs and pubs

Simie. [/quote']

Attention Mod(s).

My blood pressure is rising as I read thru theses increasing racists posting. I will not respond, as I have been subjected to racists for a good portion of my younger life and I have done remarkable job to forgive/forget.I think the mods need to remind the posters to leave their racists comments in a file on their c:/drive for the racists police to burn your ass with later.

(Sorry for sounding pissed.)

SHit.

Shit, i don't consider myself a racist, i've no problem with Pakistanies or muslims in general. I'm married to a Thai and work with people of various nationalities. What i do have a problem with is people who make up a small minority in my country (extremist muslims) trying to impose their medieval views, sometimes by violence on everyone else. And due to the PC brigade they seem to be able to preach virtually whatever hate filled philosophy they wish. But as soon as someone says anything against them we are immediately branded racist by people like yourself? You are of course entitled to voice your opinion. Something you most certainly would'nt be able to do if these extremists had their way.

Simie.

Simile, what you wrote has a racist slate. Almost everyone is a racist. It is kind of like man( all right, politically correct "people")kind common element. It is like when someone threatens you family. You will do what it takes to protect them. Being a racists is simply a extension of this.

You sense your "bred" is under a threat or attact.

I am not talking about you personally, Simile. But people in general. A racist can point( for instants) to a declining standard of living. Than they see these visible minorities doing their work each day, but working at half the rate. But putting them there in the first place is simply a a stop gap solution by lazy goverments looking for a cheap and quick fix to prevent them from having to overhaul the role of a bureaucrat and hence, their jobs.

Degrees of racism is what separates active racists from the dormant ones. Racism is largly a matter of step or degrees. People who claim their not a racist are the ones whom are not in touch with their salvage selves. Look around you now and see who is now shouting for the heads of all Muslims.

I bet you will be surprised to see who is doing the shouting.

Lastly, I am not here to offend everyone. If you feel offend then I am sorry. But just think about what I write. Think deeply. Remember it's like family. When someone threatens your race you will protect it at all costs, wouldn't you?

Shit.

Which is what the other posters were doing when they saw THEIR "race" as being threatened ...

p.s. Nobody seems to talk about the "internment camps" in the US during WWII these days. I suppose it is forgotten. Wasn't by my Japanese-American neighbour, whose family was given something like one week to sell their business in LA and go to the camps. Took decades to get any financial compensation from the government that had done this (that of St Franklin of Warm Springs) -- and then the Feds said the money was "taxable income! Shit happens.

to get off subject a bit ,

I drove past the Japanese "internment camp" a couple weeks ago

really in the middle of no where ,and HOT 100F plus,

we did theses Japanese-American neighbours a horrible thing sending them there , They could have sent them to a real city area , not the middle of the desert !

But back to being racist , its a word thrown around too easy ,

if saying the truth is racist , that the 9-11 guys , London Subway bombers and the "fizzie drink" bombers are Muslims , well so be it.

Right now they are the ones making the trouble , In the 70s it was the IRA or left wing radicals ,

later it will be someone else .

Ban whoever is the trouble makers from flying ,

OK thats not racist is it :)

OC

Archived