Scarfman & Tiger's big adventure

So Scarfman calls (via Pom Michael) and wants to go out. PM is working, so I tell Scarfy to meet me at Lone Staar. He had never been there before, but remembers it from his childhood. He liked it, as it IS a nice place to just chat and drink with no hassles.

One of the oil field regulars was there, and we were toasting Gator, whom, being a fellow Cajun, he called by his real name which I never knew -- Justin Wilson accent> "Boooo-drow." I gar-rone-tee!

Stories were told about how Gator and Charlie Brown got all drunked up some years ago, boarded some ship in Klong-Toey harbor and stole the bell. This bell now hangs in a place of honor in the Lone Staar. It is a proper ship's bell -- solid brass, 1/2 a meter in diameter and must go 150Kgs. Now THAT'S a bell...and it was rung in their honor more than once. (Hippie, have you a pix of that bastard? The bell, not Gator or Charlie)

We had a few cocktails there and moved on to Cowboy, even though we had decided it was a drinking night, not a pussy night. PM met us there for a few drinks, but called it an early evening. Smart man.

We went to many places, but Shark stuck out. There, we found two great gals. One looked seriously like Thaksin! But cute, jing jing. I actually wondered if I was seeing things due to excessive Black-so' intake, since I *had* just met Thaksin last week. And everyone always says "Fuck Thaksin" LOL. Well, here's your chance. I reverified last night soberer, so I was not imagining it. I can't tell you her name, but a hint is that she has a funny number. Besides, it's obvious.

Her friend was a strong sell. Her line was simple: "You can fuck my ass!" And she would keep sticking her arse out and dropping her panties to make the point. If I had not been so drunk, I would have taken her up on it. But Scarfman also wanted her, and he saw her first this night, so I passed.

We went on to TBWNN and downed a few plus a cigar. Then Scarfy wanted to pull that anal bird afterall. So we went back to Shark.

Too late. She was gone. Scarfman depressed. You snooze, you lose.

So we as usual went to Love Sa-cene at 0200 where Scarfy ordered more food than 10 people could eat. I left him as he was inviting the waitresses to join for dinner. A couple were cute. One was really cute, and eating the oysters, which everyone knows are an aphrodisiac. I wonder if they are barfineable...and if Scarfy got lucky.

I do have to report that after I recovered, had a final dinner with Avatar Girl. We have broken up -- she freaked out when Mrs SD came to town and ran off to Lopburi to visit family for the duration; she now has decided that our relationship is not a good idea. I'm bummed, but she IS right.

Disappointed about that, I decided to see if ass girl was working. To make me feel better, of course.

She was. And her response to the question ta-waan daan lang kong ter bpert mai? was to take my thumb and put it in her butt crack LOL! That was even better than last week when an old fav who used to work at TBWNN, but now is at Long Gun was pissed as a newt and grabbed my package saying "I need a dick NOW!" Of course, she did the same thing to the_numbers, so I no longer felt special >...she would have gotten it too had she not passed out five minutes later. Oh, and her answer to the above back door question was an encouraging "maybe."

But this Shark gal was all that was advertised. She even had her own lube LOL! But no condoms. :doah: Bastard Penny Black charged me B30/ea for freakin' condoms. Thieves.

Obviously, I can't really ID her either, but she hangs out with the Thaksin chick and her name sounds a bit like what a Yiddish grandma would call a non-Jew.

And excellent way to get over losing a girlfirend :grinyes::up: :up:

Cheers,

SD -- wondering if wanting to screw a girl who looks like Thaksin AND at the same time sticking it in the bum of her friend is in anyway gay...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...(Hippie, have you a pix of that bastard? The bell, not Gator or Charlie)..."

I'll check when I get home! I think I do. I have almost every inch of that bar photographed! And Video taped...trouble is, some drunk fat bald twat is singing "king of the road in the back ground... :( Did my sweetie ask for me?

"...Obviously, I can't really ID her either, but she hangs out with the Thaksin chick and her name sounds a bit like what a Yiddish grandma would call a non-Jew..."

Schiksa? Goyum? Shana Shicksa?

LOL

I know the 'strange' number girl...i'll be down that end of town tonight...might pop in and say hi...i have a few friends there...it's my favourite for chatting and stuff. Never barfined anyone there and wont, but have been out and about with a few. I have a 'if i didn't have a girlfriend' scenario with one from Sharks...she is very cute...damn, remind me why i'm such a honourable person again will ya? Damn...again!

Lousy picture, but I believe this is the Bell in Question. Second stool in was Gators, That might be his beer there as well, though I seem to recall him drinking Heiniken(?) the booth in front of the Lap top is mine, the laptop belongs to Maekong Kurt.

LoneStaarBell.jpg

Yep !!!!!

But be sure to ask first...lol..

And there's also one particularly cute little thing working there....

I've actually BF'd her once.....just to send her home after she became involved in a drinking session with Tiger & me one Sunday Lunch...lol

Believe I had to "revive" her when she passed out in OH"s cubicle.

Hehehe....earned a lot of merit with that BF

:grinyes:

"...And there's also one particularly cute little thing working there....

I've actually BF'd her once.....just to send her home after she became involved in a drinking session with Tiger & me one Sunday Lunch...lol

Believe I had to "revive" her when she passed out in OH"s cubicle.

Hehehe....earned a lot of merit with that BF.."

I hope she wasn't my favorite/regular, and the possible future Mrs. Hippie! You bastard! I thought she had a slightly "australian taste" to her one time. :)

Archived