Scarfman & Tiger's big adventure

Incidentally shouldn't it be noted for OH's edification that "ouranalqueen" at shark is from none other than the dreaded Sri Saket Province :eek: So, for self preservation might want to stay out of Shark Bar!!!

MizzThaksin or Pojamon(but better looking) is great because she recalls a Woody Allen stand up joke about when he dated a girl working for a president campaigning for re election, "Well it was ironic because I was trying to do to her what (Lyndon) Johnson had been doing to the country for years."

BTW, aren't they shooting Bangkok Dangerous (Nic Cage) on Soi Cowboy today? Anyone know about that...

Best,

the_numbers

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my God....never.

O.K. Have just booked myself into "Hetro Re Hab"

Checking in early Thursday a.m. for a week of "Intensive Treatment".

If anyone spots a "Smiling Dumsoda" walking the Sois of Bangkok later this week, it will be during my "Meal breaks" and it will be obvious the the treatment is working...lol

:grinyes::grinyes:

So Scarfman calls (via Pom Michael) and wants to go out. PM is working, so I tell Scarfy to meet me at Lone Staar. He had never been there before, but remembers it from his childhood. He liked it, as it IS a nice place to just chat and drink with no hassles. .

Speak for yourself. I never get hassled there but (and I know it's because I'm a tourist) I do get assaulted. Not that I mind. :D

The girls seemed to love my "I like to get drunk and hump things" tee-shirt, once I explained what 'hump' meant. :)

And one recent day, when I was trying to have a quiet drink, two Soi 33 girls (1 from only 1 night 2 years ago!) tracked me down there (via the incredible BG grapevine) and I was tipped off to their plan to meet me there, in advance, by a mutual acquaintance (via the BG to expat grapevine).

I would have thought it to be a good hideout for a non-WS guy. But it seems there is no refuge in any farang bars in Bangers.

I still like the bar and its regular patrons though.

"...two Soi 33 girls (1 from only 1 night 2 years ago!) tracked me down there (via the incredible BG grapevine) and I was tipped off to their plan to meet me there, in advance, by a mutual acquaintance (via the BG to expat grapevine)..."

Hey, what a coincidence, my favorite from there used to work at Soi 33...small girl, black hair...HEY!

Archived