Scarfman & Tiger's big adventure

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somewhere in the midst of the second bottle of black, after the entire place turned into a heaving dancefloor I started to get dizzy in a good way. The tall bird next to me chatting up coss was well fit. Pool was played... many a ladydrink was poured.

Whoever said you can't have fun on Soi 33 is mad. I think two of those petite princesses almost dry humped Suadum and myself to death. Was getting a bit of a hand between her thighs despite my deteriorating state thanks to drinking since 4PM to celebrate the return of DS :beer: :beer:

Ms. P claimed DS as an early casualty. Last I remember she was showing me how she could manipulate a piece of ice with her tongue while holding a pool cue :o :o I'm sure DS could offer more insightful analysis :grinyes:

The big calzone from Basilico kicked in after about one hour, and I must say was delivered fairly promptly to Christie's to subsidize my stomach (you were still around then Pom Michael).

Sometime late we left the A List girl behind and my petite, but robust princess as well (more on robust later). We faded as the show kept getting pushed back last I heard at Christie's it was midnight.

We plowed the sois out to a taxi. In need of nicotine to stay awake it was cowboy time. Wound up round NNMB smoking what was the most tame "robust" cigar in recent memory. Taste like inhaling baby powder, and no draw. I snubbed that out and SD seemed to be in accord on its lack of virtues. Back to Montecristos for me..

New talent showed up with a first night dancer at the club. She was dubbed "WowSheWould'veBeenFantasticat18". She's not bad in her mid 20's though. I'd write more about the pyrotechnics I do recall, but I'm still hungover...

coss and SD dematerialized at some point and I found myself with the barkeep discussing JJ Cale as the lights came up, and how I hate Eric Clapton :cussing: wanker

Two lines of the night :

"Was that a two headed pig?" Dumsoda (sober)

"We spent over 5,000 baht each tonight and didn't even get laid? What would the board say," SD

Great nite...

Cheers,

theNumbers

That's pretty much it. I'll second that calzone from Basilico as being awesome...I just killed one here for lunch.

The pig line was great. Dumsoda had walked into our mid-afternoon retreat and Animal Planet was on the telly. Some weird proggie about deformed animals. He sits down, looks at the screen, takes a drink and blurts out "Fuck, was that a two-headed pig or am I already drunk?"

And I am sure that some heads are gonna cave in when they see the cash outlay for the evening. You know they type...the guys who go into a gogo bar and order one beer to split amongst the group. :neener:

But Miss Chrissy (aka "Miss Buns of Steel" :D) just rang and wants to pop over for a mid-afternoon tryst. So it is really just a case of delayed compensation. :grinyes:

The cigar was deeply disappointing, especially for B400, but it served its purpose to extend the evening's festivities. And the Muay Thai chick was fun to fondle...I think I will have to get over my fear of fucking a chick who could kick my ass and just lay the wood to her! She is an excellent kisser, extremely cute, and that firm bod does it for me.

New chick's tattooed back was impressive, even for me who is not a tat fan. As were her perfect, slightly over-sized champagne glass-esque titties.

And one slight *eitquette" (not the correct word, but the right one escapes me right now) question: OH, is it gay that we were dancing with the flaming queen serving boys whilst fondling our girls? Does it make any difference that there was a two meter tall wooden dick nearby?

Cheers,

SD

Gay, unless we declare otherwise, by yelling the protective phrase "...this is not Gay! This is Thailand, and I won't be bound by your labels!" or if someone is wearing women's underwear, then it is not gay...I mean one of the guys is wearing it...but be careful, as "accidentaL GAYNESS" HAS OCCURRED IN SUCH SITUATIONS. (Sorry for all caps)

Oh, forgot, be careful of humping Muay Thai girls, as Nervous Dog will tell his wife you are humping Nong Tum, and then his wife will call and ask to speak to her, and then look at you funny when she sees you in public...

On that note, I'll keep it quiet about the time Numbers and I got hammered at Lumpini Stadium watching the fights, he went off with what he thought was a woman Muay Thai fighter, for a quick romp...I didn't have the heart to tell him it was really a preop katoey, but then he was so wasted he wouldn't have noticed anyway...though hey must have fought as the next day he was saying his ass hurt...at first I figured "he/she" kicked it as foreplay, but now I wonder...

She was all woman with the gloves off OH :neener: :neener:

IMHO, nothing like a fit girl with a six pack for a romp sometimes even if Muay Thai is considered low class by some Thais :dunno:

Did you pick up any of those Lumphini street whores in my absence??! :eek: :eek: Maybe one of those secret trips to Boys Town, with a girl's underwear on your head to make you "not gay" :grinyes:

Cheers,

TheNumbers

I have indeed tapped a Lumpini streetwalker or 6 in my time...scarey to say the least! But this does not change the fact that no trip to Boy's town was needed in your case. And yes, I always have my protective women's undergarmets to prevent accidental gayness!

Never knew about the Lumphini street girls, and I hope you took a torch to check what was between those thighs :eek: yowza as Axl Rose would say...

I never ran off with a kathoey yet, and hope not to in the near future god/buddha willing :bow: That might put a man off drinking. WAIT!!! OH didn't you stop drinking :sex:

Question : Does doing muay thai make you any less gay? if you do it in women's undergarments? Ponder that one on the flight over OH :grinyes: It is like the tree falling in the woods question for this generation in Bangkok, IMHO.

theNumbers

If you are gay alrweady, than nothing can make you less gay, you are either a cock jockey or you aren't. Lumpini girls are a good value, when you can't quite afford the wall of shame. And if you want to say that "girl" at the muay Thai fights was a real girl, o.k. with me dude! (wink wink) and I quit drinking when I saw how wasted you were, going off with that "real woman boxer" I said, it woun't be me, hope he never realizes what he is doing! and quit cold turkey!

:

Ms. P claimed DS as an early casualty. Last I remember she was showing me how she could manipulate a piece of ice with her tongue while holding a pool cue :o :o I'm sure DS could offer more insightful analysis :grinyes:

theNumbers

Sorry for the early exit guys, but really I didn't have much say in the matter :grinyes: Besides the "Prancing Queens" in Cowboy hats were having an unsettling effect on my comfort zone...lol...

As for the Ice.....YEP !!!! :grinyes::grinyes:

I just realized that this all happened 3 days ago....Time flies and all that !!

I'm shopping for a walking frame today....may see you round later :neener::grinyes:

Archived