Scarfman & Tiger's big adventure

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So last monday, on arriving in BKK, I decided to look up anal non-jew girl in Shark. Indeed a very tasty morsel. We had a chat and a little fel, and I knew i wanted her, but LT rather than ST. It was only 9.30, and I hadn't seen the rest of SC yet, so i told her I'd be back sometime later to take her LT, some time that week. unfortunately the next night I was indisposed, Wednesday too weak from previous indisposition to waste my opportunity with this great gal, so deicided to BF her on Thursday. Of course, by thursday 9.30, she wasn't there ("not work today" said a friend)

my luck!

maybe next month.

Anyway, thanks tiger, nice recommendation.

Anyway, the wednesday I felt a bit weak and low energy, i decided I didn't feel like taking a random pot luck choice, but asked my favourite serving girl at SW (the one with the upturned nose and a canadian BF) for a recommendation. She turned up with "Oi", 27 quire cute and very sweet nature. i didn't hesitate long, and took her home around 11.00 (shows you how wiped out I was).

very swet nature inded, fussed over me, looked after me. She did have a less then perfect boobjob though, slightly too hard, and not entirely symmetrical. Although sweet, she seemed a bit shy in bed, so i thought i'd warm her up with my trumpet style clitoral blow job. to my surprise and hers, she came with a roar within a minute of starting, she looked really surprised, and burst out laughing. Then I looked at her and said "Again?", she hesitated and said yes.

This time she came the same way , but in about half aminute. and no faking I assure you. again she roleld around laughing for a moment afterwards, then looked at me with a startled look in her eyes, and said "I am scared!".

She rally looked freaked out.

I asked why and she said "I never siouw like this before, so hard and so fast, i scared you do magic on me."

She shot off to the bathroom, and came back tightly wrapped in a towel. I explained it was my turn now, she said "My pussy too small"

i convinced her that it would be able to accomodate me. It was indeed a tight fit, but very pleasant, and I didn't last too long. then she looked at me again, and put her towel around herself again before going to sleep. I protested, but she didn't budge. i considered tossing her out, but she had beeen sweet so i let her.

she cuddled up to me all night, in her towel. Next morning one more trumpet act, same result.

"I still scared you, but i think you good man. "

Cent >Okay, what the hell is this you are talking about here? Inquiring minds need to know.<

It is a technique I learned from a very wise falang woman about 25 years ago.

You purse your lips as if you're blowing a trumpet or a horn, and press air through them, vibrating like you would need to to produce sound in the trumpet. A little like "blowing raspberries", but with much more pressure behind it. the word embouchure comes to mind. Hard to describe better. You do that while touching her clit with your lips, aiming right at the centre of it, or slightly above or below.

Approximately half the girls don't like it because it is too powerful, the other half come rapidly with a lot of fireworks. It is noisy, so not appreciated in some massage parlour settings.

Initially, she will be surprised and try and push you away, but I hold on tightly and after a couple of seconds, about half of them wil lay back and enjoy it. if she still struggles after about five or ten seconds, I'll let go of her.

One of my old regulars, now gone from the scene, would frequently lose bladdercontrol during such an orgasm, so i'd always pack towels around her beforehand.

There's about half a dozen gals in SC right now that will crack up when I just look at them and blow 'a raspberry' on my hand.

Sounds like a nice technique. Great I can actually learn something sexual on this board! Maybe you can organize a demonstration for us, Dummies. BTW it is not loss of bladder control it is called female ejaculation. The woman actually shoots fluid when she comes. Not many women have this ability.

Cuz' women can have so many different levels and kind of orgasms on various spots, taking from seconds in one woman (or man)and hours for another, depending how much sexing she/he is getting and how well she/he works her muscles. Guess that female ejaculation is somewhere in this scale. But as for 'goal orientation' guys shootings are more functional, concerning conception but both sexes can shoot their juices.

HI TC, We've discusses this before. In this case of NoiNotso, it was bladdercontrol, the amount of liquid was a lot more then th usual little bit a women sometimes produces at orgasm, and it was urine!

Yes, let me know when you're in town next, and I'm happy to demonstrate this on you. don't mind if your lover is around so he can see and learn, but prefer no huge extra entourage, i'm essentially a somewhat shy man......

Archived