Pizza Company Rip-Off

Roger

I have always experienced problems with the Pizza Company, up to 90 minutes to deliver a pizza on 2 occasions! So, I switched to Pizza Hut and had no complaints...the Pizzas taste far better also.

Today I had a flyer pushed through my door advertising the new Tom Yam Kung pizza fro Pizza Co. I thought I would give them another chance...it arrived after 20 minute, good so far....The picture on the flyer had about 15 prawns on the pizza, so I was a bit pissed off when mine only had 3!!!! I am at the moment waiting for them to deliver me a replacement...back to Pizza Hut next time.

Roger

[ August 11, 2001: Message edited by: Roger ]

I 've got a bit of bitch with Chicken treat although the delivery is fine, the bloody chicken seems to get older and more greasy every time we order it AND the portions get smaller, it used to be good value but now they are established, the value is diminishing, So ferk'em, will grow my own chickens, it can't be hard to do ( any one got some chicken seeds I can have?)

It must have something to do with delivery areas, as in my neck of the woods, Pizza Co is almost always at the door w/in 20 minutes, while Pizza Hut takes closer to 45.

As for taste and variety, I amd with Khun Sanuk - I prefer Pizza Co as well.

Stil, those supposed medium pizzas could only be called medium, and not small, in the good old LOS.

Cheers,

froggo

You bunch of grannies..! smile.gif" border="0 Discussing fast food places... Unless of course it's Swensen's Icecream, in particular their The Mall Bang Kapi branch where the girls are sweeter than the ice cream..

I AM

The Millennium Man

Archived