Pops head in...

Snowman71

...and says "hello".

Just got back to the UK after 8 weeks in LOS (6 weeks in BKK and 2 in Samui). It was everything and MORE I had hoped. After a fair bit of early trial and error I ended up spending my last week with a Freelance Girl I met. She was totally cool and as fit as any girl I'd seen in LOS (honest !). I only ended up paying when we were out / eating etc etc as she seemed slightly offended (no, really !) when I offered her cash in general.

Upshot is, I've kept in touch with her and I'm coming back out in a month for 6/8 weeks to spend some time with her again.. We regularly take the piss out of each other about Buffalo, "long-time", handsom man and Western Union. Thing is, I know she's still working...she was when I met her and I certainly ain't been sending cash out.

How long do you reckon, taking into account I think she's ace, will it take before I start getting the serious arse over her working ? And why is it SO fucking easy to fall for these women ???!!

Awaits abuse :nono: ........

I ended up spending my last week with a Freelance Girl I met. ...[snip]... I only ended up paying when we were out / eating etc etc as she seemed slightly offended (no, really !) when I offered her cash in general.

Nice, first post from GOMH71.

Alas, [color:red]red card.[/color] _ :shocked:

You hired the services of a prostitute and evaded paying for those services.

Now you have an opportunity to learn something important about LOS.

In Thai culture it is polite to coyly refuse any offers/gifts/money the first time offered.

And the second.

The third time you offer, it will be accepted, with a "wai" and a big smile.

Next time, when you offer money, and it is refused, just smile, count to three, and offer it again, saying, "If you accept this, I am happy."

Repeat that if necessary.

Thing is, I know she's still working.

Exactly.

And why is it SO ... easy to fall for these women ???!!

GOMH71 is on the right track with his questions.

I read elsewhere on the Internet something like this:

Western men have had so little, for so long, from our women at home, that getting a smile in Thailand feels like true love.

Okay, GOMH71, back over to you for more questions and comments.

You're going to get plenty of responses on this forum.

Thanks for your quick and informative reply. On the money tip, there really was no effort on my part to evede paying her. No way. When we were leaving I attempted to sneak 5000 Baht into her bag as a polite "thanks" as she had been way and above my best experience of Thailand. She found the cash and pulled a bit of a face and left it on my bedside table as she left. Being honest, I get the impression she works for big cash when she does work. I know she goes to Singapore once a month (I assume the money is better there ?) and has all the trappings of (relative) Thai affluence. I'm sure I'll get shot down here for this but I did sorta get the impression she really enjoyed spending time with me. I'm mid thirties but look way younger, decent looking, funny, shit hot at pool and very modest ;>) .

All that concerns me is that after my next visit I'm gonna be that little extra "deep" and I really don't need or want the aggro that may involve. On the other hand, it doesn't arse me when she says she's out in Nana or off to Singapore in the slightest. She's never had me under any illusion as to what she does at all. So maybe 'we" might be cool if it's all kept in perspective both ways ?

As a slight addendum, she is from Isaan and has two kids, which she appears to see once a month I'd guess. Married young but Husband was alledgedly killed (yes, I know it sounds *if*).

Shit, you guys musta heard this post a few times by now !

Over and out...for now...

Ok, well it sounds awfully like my 1st 'girlfriend' when i was a newbie....Lives on Samui, has 2 kids in Isaan, goes to Singapore...which is where her latest english boyfriend now lives...he pays for her accomodation btw.....freelances...refuses money initially at least..hehe...but she likes to 'go fishing' so to speak...real smart at what she does...reels them in slowly....oh and bloody good sex too...and at the time i was with her, which is over a year ago now, she was a real beauty....very fit in all departments....

I'm sure there must be a few in this situation, but you have described my - 'ex' to a tee. If it's her stay the fuck away...she is a compulsive liar, you would not believe the stuff i've been told...

If it's not her....still don't get involved, she has sponsors by the sounds of it and freelances for a reason, so she can't be seen in a bar working....ask yourself, do you really want this kind of girl??? I would not go there....you will get hurt. She will bleed you dry and use your leftovers as a doormat. She is obviously seeking something, you aren't it.

Unless you told her you are loaded? In which case she will continue to fish...hoping for the 'catch of the day'...please be the one that got away...for your own sanity/happiness.

Jesus. Now I'm worried (well, not really) !

Cheers for that. Seems like good advice, I suppose. I know she doesn't live in Samui or if she did she's never mentioned it.

Think I'll ease off on the phone calls and just see what happens. Problem is, I'm deffo coming back out in 3/4 weeks and I know how compulsive I am ! Maybe I'll just have "one for the road" with her then check out the bits I missed last time (which, I imagine, is a fair fucking bit !)...

For sure...there are lots of other ladies to go google eyed about...maybe look for one that isn't working as a freelancer, doesn't have 2 kids to support, doesn't have something going on with some other guy(s) elsewhere and wont be screwing you purely to get her hands on your money....

It's possible! I've done it!! Made a few screw-ups along the way, but managed it in the end. Best of luck...really, best advice here is to go out and make merry with as many ladies as possible...and don't think about them!!!!!! If you find a good one, enjoy, otherwise, look around a lot.....and be careful!

Rules of engagement for BGs.

Never give out email/phone number

Always use protection

Do not give out personal information

Do not believe a word you are told!

Treat as fun and enjoy

Shag around as much as possible, don't get stuck on one...

A BG/freelancer who has worked more than 3 months will be damaged beyond repair.

Yes, i know there are exceptions...but really, do you want to take the risk?? Why bother....? I'm sure some will disagree with my list, but it's served me well.

Take care!

I'm just curious...she doesn't have a name that is like a sound a cat makes by any chance?

"Ttttthhhhuuuuudddddbbbbbdddddsplllrrueeegcvchhh"?

That's exactly the sound that f*cking cat I hit with my motor on the way home from the pub at 3AM last night made, anyway. :o

Is she Russian? :clown:

jack :help:

Archived