Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BillinNYC

Guest friendly hotel in Surin

Don't think it would be an issue at Majestic either. But not sure. When I checked in, they gave me 2 coupons for breakfast, perhapes in anticipation.

Billy,

I have had friends take back ladies from the local gogo bar to their room in the Thong Tarin over the years. Haven't heard of any problems doing so. Also be aware there is a full service massage parlor at the back of the Thong Tarin Hotel itslef. Just walk to the back lot of the hotel and up the stairs in back.

Cent

No problems

I wound up staying at Thong Tarin. The easy tipoff that guests were allowed was the two breakfast coupons. Nice room for 740 baht total

Bill

OH,

Yep, the short time no-tell motel gives you three hours I believe it is for 200 baht. You can get there easily by walking (or driving) to the back parking lot of the Thong Tarin Hotel. There is a wall facing you with a passageway/driveway on your left. Go into the driveway on the left and turn right. This soi is the short time motel, and you can leave by going straight ahead, as it empties onto a soi that is behind the hotel and very near another sing-a-song place and the main road. The no-tell motel also has the parking spaces for each room with the curtain that can be pulled to hide the vehicle.

Cent