Guest friendly hotel in Surin

BillinNYC

Cent,

'Bout time you got ya ass back to LOS...

You havin' too much fun playin Grandpa????

Keep missing you these last few trips, about time for a Beer Lao, my friend.

Planning on being in Bkk around 17 March for 10 days or so and guess I'll come up for air sometime during that time.

Any chance of you making it down to "The Big Smoke" for a couple of days ???

Cheers DS / DC

This is possible, I hope. I might be in Pattaya around this time, and a jump up to BKK for a day or two might be arranged. Depends on when I can get this tax shite finished and get tix back to the LOS. I've been having fun playing grandpa, but have been ready to get back to Thailand for weeks now. Waiting for an errant 1099R tax paper to finish the dirty deed and get the fuck out of the freezing cold snowy land of bitching and moaning giants. Haven't had a ciggie now in nearly 10 weeks! But, sometimes still want one badly! Fucking nicotine sucks. Fucked up my nervous system I think. I should sue the cunts for progressively adding more and more nicotine to their product. :) Hey, this is America, lawsuits are as addictive as cigarettes. :grin:

Cent

Great news,

Keep in touch...."We" may even venture down to "Disneyland" for a couple of days...haven't been there for almost 2 years now...could be fun for a change....

Look forward to a few beer Lao's and a catch up chat...it's been a while since our paths crossed.

Off the "coffin nails" myself too.....apart from an occasional lapse for a quick puff....almost 4 months now

Cheers DS / DC

Waiting for an errant 1099R tax paper to finish the dirty deed ...

Yo Cent. Don't mean to butt in, but there may be a way to quickly fetch a copy of the 1099 you need on line ! I was talking to my CPA daughter the other day and told her I'd be mailing my tax stuff to her as soon as I made copies of all my 1099's etc., being afraid of having them lost in the mail and taking weeks to get new copies. She told me that a lot of those can be obtained on line some way. I don't know if a tax preparer (which she specializes in) can access these or if the taxpayer can do it. According to the IRS website: "If you have not received an expected Form 1099 within a few days after that, contact the payer, to secure the missing information. If you still do not receive the form by February 15th, call the IRS for assistance at 800-829-1040." They might be able to pull it up and mail it to you or something.

Hugh

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

By Car

Drive along the Highway 1 (Phahonyothin Road) and turn right to the Highway 2 (Mitraphap Road) at Saraburi, then turn to the Chok Chai-Det Udom route (the Highway 24) via Amphoe Nang Rong and Amphoe Prasat before turning left to the Highway 214 to Surin Province. The total distance is 457 kilometers

Surin . where is it ?

Archived