Possible trip #2

dubbs

I might be coming back for trip # 2 in February. There is a conference in Macau that I am most likely attending on Feb 26/27th but I am not flying half way around the world for a 2 day conference so I might follow this up with 2 weeks in Thailand. My first trip was in Sept 05 in the low season so I think Feb is going to have a lot more happening. I am not sure what is happening around this time of the year (events, festivals, girls) but if there is anything worth mentioning please let me know. Otherwise I think i'll spend a bit of time in Phuket but probably most of it in BKK and maybe another 24 hours in Pattaya.

I will keep you posted but for now I am making the plans to go on this trip and i'll see if any friends I know are brave enough to visit too.

Dubbs

Dubbs,

Change your itinerary a bit. I was just in Pattaya and Walking Street is very nice now; many shows, plenty of nice ladies, good gogos and places to hang out, and for me it beat the hell out of most BKK venues, with the exception of Cowboy (some bars). Take a couple days away from Bangkok and add it to the Pattaya end of the trip I'd suggest. If you are looking for a more adventurous time that is with plenty of nudity and shows and great agogos. I thought Walking Street was far away the better place to go for this stuff than Bangkok has been in quite a while. See if your Bangkok hotel has a taxi service to Pattaya. 1300 baht should do the BKK-Pattaya route down there in a couple hours by taxi. Just a suggestion and my own opinion by what I recently saw down in Patters.

Cent

Archived