"Nymphos" and Ice

asiafun

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My new friend "The Farmer's Daughter" 100% drug free and an absolute sex craved fucking machine. Would not leave me alone......not that I was complaining.....4-6 times a day she would climb ontop and start grinding her hips. Relentless...BJ while I'm driving foot jobs under table in restaurant never stopped.....what a girl....I hate to think what she would be like on ICE. :yikes:

Limbo that is one scam I am more than happy to fall victim of.........I think I need to find her twin here back home. It's odd but I have always found the sex so much better with girls I have met that don't work in the P4P scene.

It's probably a male ego thing mate, we like to experience the thrill of the chase then enjoy the spoils. Personally I think we all pay in the long run so enjoy what's available. In my single days I walked around good girls I thought were interested in me and stuck to P4P because I was enjoying the lack of committment. Now I'm "committed" I stick to P4P outside the home for the same reason.

Hi Julian.....it's not really about where I am looking more a gereral observation on my part. Keep in mind my P4P experience is limited but enough to make an observation. I have had girls from bars for extended peiods so it has not been just ST or LT. Just my personal experience.

Incidently my Doctor diagnosed me with severe cock trauma.......bring on the Alo Vera :o

Ice can also soothe an overworked member, reduce pain and swelling, etc.... Follow the RICE regimen after your marathon sessions:

Rest

Ice

Compression

Elevation

Basically, take a rest while wrapping your dick tightly in an ice pack, being sure to keep it above the level of your heart... It's a little awkward, but your banana will be dancing away in no time! :yay:

Completely agree with liquidflux - lots more of the girls are on chemicals than I would have imagined, especially freelancers. Bkk its y-b, Pattaya ice and e - it keeps them thin and energetic, and dulls the mind to the work at hand and the dismal life (plus being fun, of course).

Maybe that explains their behaviour....drug induced psychosis! Long term users always experience it, most don't know they do...and it can change people into cold, nasty, psychopath like beings...!

Agree with bust1...'normal' girls are sex fiends....well in my experience anyway!

Archived