UEFA Champions League

ultras67

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

while i'm in the US it looks like i will get chance to see some CL Football......... :chili:

a compie which is not on pay-per-view and at a decent local kick-off time of 13:45.

i was having a conversation with some parents of kids out here who are playing football and they asked why American teams were not allowed to play in the CL....... :doah: or not even 'invited'... :rotl:

What is it with these fucking spaghettis and the fucking referees??????? :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire:

Anyone seen the game Milan vs Munich?

I am not saying Munich deserves to win or something but this Penalty was a joke!

Almost punched 6 Italians the teeth out at 19th Hole, I said "Fuck Italy, fucking cheaters" for about 50 times and one stood up and wanted to approach me! I said "oh your are Italian? i thought you are french because your english is so retarded" 3 of them stood up, and then came the owner and banned them (owner german)

Fuck Italy, just fuck them, that is no coincidence anymore that is all about money! It is a shame for football and now it is the 2nd penalty in a row against Munich which is more than only ridiculous! It is fucking cheating! Fucking cunts!

Archived