UEFA Champions League

ultras67

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just makes me wonder how long FIFA can keep camera-judging out of the game.

With all the technology available and other sports that use this technology in a positive and profitable way, it's really time to catch up and make the game more attractive.

• 2 weeks later...

'Gary Neville (94), Ryan Giggs (88) and Paul Scholes (87) are three players from the Manchester United squad who rank amongst the 10 players with most Champions League appearances.

i make no apologies for mentioning the MU Players.

3 great servants for the team and i hope that they get the 100 appearances before they retire.

Red Nev could get the 100 this Season if his injury problems solve themselves,but he is missing against Copenhagen..... :(

hopefully Giggs and Scholes will mark the milestone of 100 appearances next Season if all goes well for them.

anyone know the top 10 Players with the most appearances?.

edit........

just found out that Beckham,Raul and Carlos have already played 100+ games in the CL.

so can anyone find out the other 4 Players with the most appearances?.

i would imagine that Paulo Maldini is top Man.

United manager Alex Ferguson has been in charge of 184 European matches in his career. His total is the second highest ever and he only trails Giovanni Trapattoni (196). Ferguson's Champions League total of 118 matches is a record for the competition.

SIR ALEX is GOD........... :worship::worship::worship:

Group A is getting very interesting now!

Awesome match last night between Barca and Chelsea, what a moron of a referee, he turned it into a hate game!

Werder Bremen defeated Sofia in only 5 minutes and is now on 2nd spot in front of Barca.

I said it in another thread and I said it before the season, Bremen is a Top 5 Team this year in in Europe, it is a shame they are in the same group as Barca and Chelsea. They really have a shot to get through, I actually don't believe Chelsea will beat them in Bremen! If I am right they have 22:1 goals in the last 5 matches, and they are getting better and better!

Anyways if Barca or Bremen can't go through to the next round it would be a shame and counter productive for football!

Archived