A Fun Night out

Dumsoda

The current phase of my Life, has seen changes that I would never have thought possible.

Haven't been to Nana in 6 months (never liked it anyway)or Cowboy in almost 4 months.

Starting to really enjoy going out in a group....4 - 6 people and after eating, finding some good "Non scene" entertainment.

Tastes are fairly broad based:

Like:

Ad Makers

The Thai Seafood Restaurants along the River (off Rama 3)

The Crystal Lounge (Suk Soi 20)

Radio City (Patpong 1)

Toyko Joe's (Soi 24)

Issan Tarwan Dang

These are just a few off the top of my head, would seriously like to hear suggestions / recommendations for others.

I know it's a sad day when the Bar with No Name is nolonger on my top 3 priority list...lol...

maybe it's just a passing phase, maybe not...time will tell.

Flame on, if you wish....I guess I'm asking for it....5555

But seriously, would appreciate some new venues to add to the list.

Cheers DS :beer:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have met your "Si Saket Girl" and now your life will never be the same. You are now speeding down the Si Saket highway at full speed, with out a helmit or a seat belt...or even a car for that matter. You will forsake all others just to be near her, having a "real date" instead of the shallow plasticy thrill of cheap meaningless sex with a different girl every night. Sure, casual meaningless sex is o.k. for 20-40 years, but now you want something different. I understand.

So enjoy it, make the most of it. Before you turn into a jaded old miserable shell of a man who spends all his time posting on the board, ranting and raving about women, drawing the wrath of the sensitive and PC who will call you names like mysogonist...

OH...Dumsoda is dumbstruck !!!

I've read your post several times and I can't believe it !! It almost seems (between the lines) that I have the OH Seal of approval. :hug:

Not one attempt to drag me away from my forthcoming perils or save me from myself :dunno::nono::dunno:

Am I that transparant that you are just waiting until the day we can exchange tales of woe about SSG & NKG.

Don't hold ya breath. :scared::shakehead:scared:

Now, back to the suggestions.

The Ferris Wheel near the Night Bazzar looks sorta Romantic. :grouphug::grouphug:

Issan Tarwan Dang

But seriously, would appreciate some new venues to add to the list.

Cheers DS :beer:

Yup , had many a fun night out there....

BKK01-06075.jpg

BKK01-06073.jpg

BKK01-06072.jpg

BKK01-06068.jpg

BKK01-06053.jpg

Always fun..... The Vientiane Kitchen ( sp?) Suk Soi 36 is also a nice night out.......

BKK-02-06071.jpg

BKK-02-06066.jpg

BKK-02-06065.jpg

BKK-02-06061.jpg

Bada :beer: Bing

OH...Dumsoda is dumbstruck !!!

I've read your post several times and I can't believe it !! It almost seems (between the lines) that I have the OH Seal of approval. :hug:

Not one attempt to drag me away from my forthcoming perils or save me from myself :dunno::nono::dunno:

Am I that transparant that you are just waiting until the day we can exchange tales of woe about SSG & NKG.

Don't hold ya breath. :scared::shakehead:scared:

Now, back to the suggestions.

The Ferris Wheel near the Night Bazzar looks sorta Romantic. :grouphug::grouphug:

nonono, no need to hold my breath, your girl is different! :) She is from Nong Kai, so void of that Khmer vodoo that is prevelent in Si Saket, Buri Ram and Surin. So you are o.k. Don't worry...no need to be afraid...nothjing could go wrong...no need to warn you... :stirthepo:stirthepo

Besides, if I did say anything bad, people would jump my shit for being negative, and not being sensitive, understanding and flowery, PC...so no bother from me.

Just take a look at the end of the road you're on, the one I call the "Si Saket Highway!" See the guy at the end? the guy lost wandering around like a deer in the headlights...that is me dude...soon to be standing next to another guy...who will it be...? Suadam? The Numbers? A stranger? or...YOU?!!!! (Insert sinister laugh). Of course, I *could* be wrong...

Suggestions...Tawan Dang, Brown Sugar+ Saxaphone Pub, both have live Jazz. Ratchada seafood center (they have shows outside and inside), Kings court or whatever it is called in Patpong, has live music, as does Music Cafe also in PP...Biokye Sky has a nice view, as does Biokeye (sp)1 the smaller one of the 2, they also have live music, a smaller buffet, and a view...Siracco is also nice I hear...I also like the place owned by Samrak Kumsing, Sukhumvit Soi ??? in Prakonom, they have live music, and all the food you can eat (moo ka tang (sp) Issaarn Suki type), for 89 bht or something...all fun places...You are going to hell in a buket dude, might as well enjoy the ride!

Thanks for the list.

Agree Sirocco / Mezzaluna is really nice...but an expensive vantage point....been there / done that. Great for a romantic hand holding dinner, but what I'm looking for is a fun type place to hang out after dinner with a group. Sirocco would strip the wallet approx. 35-40k for 6 people.

I hear Witch's Tavern on Thong Lor is also good on a Sunday night.

Cheers DS

Archived