A Fun Night out

Dumsoda

As I mentioned in another thread, Indus Bar on soi 26 (near Four Wings Hotel) is fun. An "Arabian Nights" theme, with dance music, Indian food, hookahs and (non-P4P) eye candy. A very "normal" venue, but a gal like Miss P would have no issues there.

med_1156743533-DSCF1203__Small_.jpg

I'll be investigating a couple more place soon (seafood and club in Huay Kwang and a Balinese place on the top end of Rachada) and will report back.

Cheers,

SD

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Josh,

I swear I really do love you! Thanks for the spelling lesson. I blame public schools here...many of which are run by women! :)

Others/all,

Someone mentioned Ramkamhang...I seem to recall a Tawan dang up that way as well. Across from that place is a Morlam/Issaarn place that has great food and live music as well. I'll see if I can find a card for it.

"...a Balinese place on the top end of Rachada..."

Is it called "Bale" or something? if so, ate there, mixed Asian food, or "pan Asian" and really nice, very swank, singer and Piano but really nice, and oddly not that expensive. I also forgot to add The Vietnamese places La (or Le?) Dalaat Indochine, two of them on Soi 23. Meals only, but nice! Also, The Chinese place in the Times square building, known for their Peking Duck (name escapes me now) Good dinner, but no entertainment.

Also, with the winter months comming, there is usually the set up out side the World trade center (or whatever they call it now) has bands, brews and good food, oh, and also Suan Lum Night Bizaar, same same...

Dunno the name, but it is on Rachada between Lad Prao and Vibhavadi I'm told. What you describe sounds about right. Also supposed to have hottie waitresses in sexy Balinese outfits!

Speaking of that 'hood and winter, the beer garden at SCB Plaza is top notch too.

Cheers,

SD

[color:red]Just take a look at the end of the road you're on, the one I call the "Si Saket Highway!" See the guy at the end? the guy lost wandering around like a deer in the headlights...that is me dude[/color]

Thats you? I thought you were the road kill thats been rotting out there??? :cover:

Well, something has to kill us right? and if women kill me, I don't mind dying...

"...I may be going to hell in a bucket, but at least I am enjoying the ride..."-Hell in a bucket by the Grateful Dead

Besides, The_Numbers is far worse off then you me and Drogon put together...poor bastard has no clue, swears "not me, never..." but we all see what is happening...terrible to watch really...

I'm not even in Thailand.. so don't start your soapbox OH!!! :doah:

Give me 30 years, and maybe I'll turn into a driveling mess :neener: :neener: Enact SSG part deux.

For now I'm not feeling it and you of all people should get that, with most BG's the intellectual equivalent of a predatory cat declawed on a tile floor.

Luckily attraction alone has never been a major problem.

All seeing, all knowing, and it will happen to you. I know this is a fun stance to take and you do it always, but it just isn't true of everyone. Not every guy has a SSG, as you did. Most people do fall in love or act a fool at some point (hell Frankie Valley sang about it :barf:)

But these cases are not always for an Isaan BG. It is a special case when it is, and the experience is quite different depending on the kind of lady you are with... life doesn't have that many paradigms, but there is more than one.

For now I'll stick to girls with firm shoulder massages and taut buttocks in a bar on a boys night out. Next day, sleep it off and then head out for an evening with a girl who I actually am interested in a bit :dunno: This has never turned out to be a BG.

I also will not be singing that guy's warbling version of "The Road to Hell" where he blatantly ripped off Leonard Cohen. Royalties?? Wanker.

Best,

the_numbers

Archived