Mama Tried - Pattaya June 06

YimSiam

Hereâ??s more from June 2006. If you read the first part (â??33, First Day Backâ?Â), thereâ??s no need for anything about my second day in Bangkok: it was the same as the first, in different bars and with different girls, me trying â?? and succeeding, I think â?? to party like a rock star.

The third day, Iâ??ve got a hangover the size of Victory Monument (which victory, I wonder? Name a Thai military victory from the past 100 yearsâ?¦). Iâ??m tempted to roll over and stay another day, but if I do Iâ??ll probably be in Bangkok the whole trip. I gotta go.

Itâ??s hard to get a TG in and out of her morning shower if she doesnâ??t want to leave (especially if she fancies herself a regular, and thinks you are about to go off to Pattaya for Screwfest 2006â?¦), so by the time I get Dao out the door Iâ??m an hour late for checkout. My last report didnâ??t give practical advice, so Iâ??ll try to do better: the Novotel on 33 doesnâ??t care if you check out late. At the desk I find that Dao watched three pay-per-view movies while I slept the first day and yes, they can charge you more than 100 baht for a bottle of water.

You donâ??t need to plan travel in Thailand, itâ??s all available, all the time. I walk 15 meters towards Sukhumvit when a taxi rolls up. He says 1,500 for Pattaya; I say 1,000 plus tolls, and he pops the trunk. Weâ??re off.

The driver wakes me in Pattaya Klang, and I direct him to the Penthouse Hotel. I recommend Penthouse â?? itâ??s got character and itâ??s discreet, just ignore all the fliers and ads they leave around, which are irritating.

Iâ??ve got to lie downâ?¦ 48 hours in Bangkok kicked my ass, and Iâ??m on low batt. I wake at 8 pm, pasa Pattaya for â??morningâ??. On Walking Street, there are Thai holiday-makers, and Asian families out for sight-seeing. What are they doing here, bringing the kids for sight-seeing and knock-off shopping? This is Sin City, itâ??s OUR place, donâ??t they know?

Although thereâ??s a ton of beautiful girls in Pattaya, they just donâ??t match the quality of Bangkok girls. Maybe I go to the wrong places, but I see a lot of bodies and few that strike me â?? though they are friendly, Iâ??ll give them that. In one go-go on the sea side south of Marine, I do like a Khmer showgirl with an angelic face, and barfine her on the spot. When she opens her mouth, I realize my mistake. Sheâ??s thinks her â??showgirlâ?? status makes her special, and this is not how I want to spend my time. More practical advice â?? ignore showgirls in Pattaya, stick with beer bar girls and (my favorites) the freelancers. I tell the Khmer girl to go have fun, that my girlfriend is waiting, and then Iâ??m back on the hunt. Iâ??d rather waste money than time in Thailand, I can make more money but the time is gone forever.

Marine Disco is a big freelancer joint without a lot of soul, but itâ??s the best of its kind (IMHO). However, tonight drunk British and Russian bastards keep knocking around and pissing people off. A short, fat Russian up on a riser is mooning people until he crashes to the floor and his friends drag him away. Where is security? Must be someone security didnâ??t feel like bothering. Marine plays some kind of Euro trance-house â?? not really my thing, but at least I can dance to it. The hotties arenâ??t out tonight, so before closing time I head across Walking Street to a little bar playing breakbeat and deep house, full of jittery girls but fantastic music â?? house music can still save the world. Pattaya has everything â?? if you donâ??t like where you are, just look around, and youâ??ll find what you need.

I meet four women, one a little older, could almost be mamasan to the others; two are high-end, tall and beautiful, a little stuck-up; and thereâ??s a plump young one with a sweet smile â?? letâ??s call her Pompuey. I buy a couple rounds, then we all check Marine 2. But weâ??re late already, and the mamasan-type says that the police sometimes come and make everyone piss in a cup, which could keep us for hours. Iâ??ve seen this in the Bangkok Post, and being stuck in a closed-down club at 5 am is not my idea of fun. So we walk back to JP Bar (more house! JP is the end-of-the-night after-hours bar in Pattaya, open well into the morning with a good DJ and a bunch of fuck-ups and freelancers, like me and my girls), order drinks, sit and watch one of the tall girls play pool. What a body. An angel. These two girls could be models, but not in Thailand â?? too dark, too Isarn. Strangely, Iâ??ve gotten a little hooked on the plump one, sheâ??s in high spirits and has a dirty, sexy appealâ?¦

My girls know the manager, and he clears a table with a view of what action remains this Tuesday morning in June. Two backpackers shoot drunken pool, and desperate young girls try to reel them in, but have difficulty because theyâ??re so drunk and wild. In a back corner cool-looking Thais with sunglasses nod to the music â?? Pompuey says theyâ??re cops, but not to worry: theyâ??re not normal cops, theyâ??re Pattaya cops. Older farangs take their time â?? and whiskeys â?? to decide who to take home. Theyâ??ve probably had most of these girls before, but still eye them carefully, professionally. A few tables like ours are still out to party, not really playing pool, just sitting or dancing, enjoying the end of the evening, stretching it out as long as we can. Guys hit on my tall chicks, who pretend they donâ??t go with farang. Yeah, right, wait until the money dries up at the end of the monthâ?¦

With the sky lightening, the girls propose moving the party. We taxi to a building where the two tall girls share a room, and sit drinking foul Mekhong, smoking cigarettes and feeling the day coming up. The tall girls talk about their boyfriends, when theyâ??re coming back, blah blah blah, while the plump one has unzipped me and has her hands in my underwear: good girl, thatâ??s the way! Iâ??m ready to go back to the hotel, and they ask me who I want to take back with me. Suddenly, the tall ones are putting on the sell â?? thoughts of boyfriends seem to have vanished! After a momentâ??s hesitation (oh, the long lean legs, the fit young bodiesâ?¦), I grab Pompuey, who squeals in a nice way, and we head out into the bright morning. She borrows mamasanâ??s motorbike, and hands me a ridiculous plastic helmet, and weâ??re off along the little streets of Pattaya.

I love the breeze on my face on a Thai girlâ??s motorbike after a night of partying, on our way to finish the evening. Pattaya, Phuket, Chiang Mai, Iâ??m hooked. Itâ??s like weâ??ve got our little secret as we glide among the normal people â?? but we probably donâ??t have any secrets at all, they see from our clothes and our faces that weâ??ve been out all night, that Iâ??m here on holiday and that Iâ??ll be renting little Pompuey for the next few hours. Itâ??s one of the charms of Thailand that they still smile at me when they see this going on. God bless.

Close to the Penthouse, thereâ??s one last intersection, and everything goes into slo-motion: Iâ??m on the bike, my thoughts are clear, and Iâ??m telling Pompuey we canâ??t make the light, telling her to stop. The intersection seems not quite real, but I can see the other vehicles stopping for the red light - but not Pompuey, sheâ??s revving her little lady-bike. Iâ??ve got a hollow feeling as we race towards the empty intersection. Nothing else moves.

Iâ??ve seen these pictures so many times before: a mangled motorbike, one or two bodies half-covered by sheets, bemused cops standing around pointing at something or other while blood dries on the pavement. Fuck, fuck, fuck â?? this is my fate, Iâ??m going to die in Pattaya on the back of some hookerâ??s bike. Instant karma, payback for my whoring, my drinking, all the lies and deceit...

I expect to see or feel the Toyota Hilux that will take me to heaven in the intersection, but thank god thereâ??s nothing thereâ?¦ and just like that, the intersection is behind us and Pompuey reaches back to squeeze my side. Sheâ??s laughing. Fuck you, Pompuey. She brings the bike to a stop by half-crashing into the wall of Penthouse. Iâ??m pissed at her and almost decide to leave her at the doorâ?¦ but I calm down as I catch my breath and put on my innocent face for the girl at the check-in counter, the face that says: â??Good morning, Iâ??m a nice guy staggering back at 10 am with a 20 year old hookerâ?¦ Can I have my key?â? The great thing about Pattaya is that no one gives a fuck what time I come home, or who Iâ??m withâ?¦ so to hell with the innocent face.

We shower, and when Pompueyâ??s hands soap me up, I donâ??t care about how she tried to kill me on the bike... To err is human, to forgive divine, and to give me a blowjob in the shower, well, thatâ??s even better.

In bed, shades pulled against the sun, Pompuey proves a great performer (go with your gut instinct!). Sheâ??s as fucked up as I am, and eager to please and be pleased. Itâ??s great to see her worked up, pounding her ass against me while I nail her from behind, and itâ??s not long â??til I lose my load. Problem is, she isnâ??t ready to roll over and sleep. Now Iâ??m doing all the work, eating her box until Iâ??m panting and she keeps on with her fingers. My dick is recovering slowly, and once again I find myself with my finger in a TGâ??s ass as I take a deep breath and go back to eating her pussyâ?¦ If only I had a vibrator! Whatâ??s happened to Thailand, it seems all the girls want something up their ass? Ever a gentleman, I oblige...

I regain enough â??powerâ?? to work Pompuey until we fall back on the pillows, flushed, hearts pounding, but not enough to cum again. Jesus fucking Christ, my mama raised me better than this, didnâ??t she? She tried, at leastâ?¦ But here I am at noon, sweating like a pig in the ultimate city of sin, fucking and fingering the ass of a three-hole horny hooker, in a hotel room with a go-go pole... and Iâ??m happy as a pig in shit. Sorry, Mamaâ?¦

Finally, Iâ??m thinking of rest. I send Pompuey out (with 3,000 baht â?? go ahead, tell me Iâ??m spoiling the market! The girl was fan-fucking-tastic, and gets a Scoobie snack for her efforts!) and launch myself towards a dreamless sleep.

Eight hours later, itâ??s cigarettes and a nutritious beer Singh for breakfast, and go-gos again. â??Incorrigibleâ? is the word. After some drifting, thereâ??s a girl I like, with a tight body and Isaan nose, so I buy her a couple drinks and sit with her. Next thing I know sheâ??s telling me how â??nobody ever really loves girls like us, Iâ??ll always be aloneâ? and I realize: itâ??s a katoey! She assumed I knew, Iâ??m shocked I didnâ??t. Thatâ??s not what I want, so I extricate myself with a tip and a â??good luck finding true love!â?Â... Gotta be impressed by a katoey that can fool me up close, as I consider myself pretty vigilant! Have I slept with any without knowing?! Iâ??ll never knowâ?¦.

I soon find an actual girl, in Champions go-go. Sheâ??s another young one, a big body, round hips and breasts â?? this plump look is not usually my style, but itâ??s working this trip. Iâ??m usually after dark Buriram-Khmer style, occasionally the porcelain northern ones, but now I seem to want the ones with a touch of baby fat on them (if big tits can be called baby fatâ?¦). We have a standard bang at the hotel. After, Iâ??m starving, so I pick up the room service menu. She says the prices are too high, sheâ??d rather go get food and bring it back, save my money. Only in Thailand. I give her some baht and tell her what I like. Twenty minutes later sheâ??s back with laab bet, som tam, khao niaw. We eat on the bed, watching the same damn hiphop videos again, she says she wants to stay. But thatâ??s not my plan, I just want to refuel and get back into the night, where adventures await!

[color:blue]I love the breeze on my face on a Thai girlâ??s motorbike after a night of partying, on our way to finish the evening. Pattaya, Phuket, Chiang Mai, Iâ??m hooked.[/color]

My god I have sooo been here! This statement reminded me of my best trip in Udon. :worship:

Nice report....3,000 is fine....she sounded real good....lucky find, lucky you!

Oh and i'm always happy to oblige a lady via the back door...seems to make a lot orgasm! Those that know seem to love it! She seemed 'educated'

Looking forward to the next installment...you recall my happy days in Samui with my first TG gf......motorbike, but no helmet, 6am back from an all-night bar...totally irresponsible...how many times did i almost die??

Really great read YimSiam, very engaging.

I send Pompuey out (with 3,000 baht â?? go ahead, tell me Iâ??m spoiling the market!...)

Pattaya...? 3000 baht..?. Okay, you're spoiling the market!

Still, I think we've all been there... :drunk::chili::banghead: :hubba:

OK, I'll try to hold back on the 3,000 baht payments in the future - but trust me, she knew it was for efforts well above and beyond the call of duty! :hubba: I did run into her again on that trip (that's what happens when your party routine becomes a routine - they know where to find you...) but didn't go for a second experience with her - better to just have enjoyed it once, and not spoil the memories by trying to repeat them! Fortunately, she didn't smash me on the head with a beer bottle... though a farang's head did get a wack with a bottle that night, it wasn't mine (head nor bottle).

Thanks all for your comments on the report - but beware, you may encourage us trip reporters, both to continue writing the damn things, and to go to great lengths to achieve better material during future trips... The next one starts in, let's see, 14 days and 15 hours! I can almost taste it already... :stirthepo

YS

PS: No one's come up with a Thai military victory yet... Flashermac? Bueller? Anyone?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived