'traditional christmas dinner' in Pattaya?

I don't normally eat Western food in asia but Christmas day is an exception.

I know that this is kinda corny but do you guys have any idea where a 'traditional christmas dinner' can be found in Pattaya on Xmas Day?

By 'traditional' I mean Roast Turkey with all the trimmings and Xmas pud to follow

cheers

[ November 11, 2001: Message edited by: Mart_UK ]

There was a German restaurant on or near the walking street (I'm going back quite a ways here) that did offer some type of holiday dishes on the menu, but as I remember it, not a specific set holiday banquet. Check the Pattaya mail, or other Pattaya specific sites. Good luck!

By 'traditional' I mean Roast Turkey with all the trimmings and Xmas pud to follow

cheers

I say Greggs Kitchen on 2nd road advertising it for about 660baht , you could try the Pig and Whistle or O'gradies in soi7

Palmers Bar Soi Pattayaland 2 do a sumptuous and very friendly Christmas lunch.(gets booked out, so reserve early)

If you're down Jomtien way, try Yorkie's Pork Platter for excellent traditional fare.

Classroom used to do a Xmas spread - all you can eat and drink and free bar fines thrown in as well (not sure if they're doing it this year), if you can still get it up at the end of the day. Ho ho ho!

Archived