Petaluma child sex sting nabs 30 men

Guy Himmaparn

asiafun

I don't disagree with whether or not the girl asking for sex is entrapment. Most of the stings that are done actually have a judge invovled in the whole process- at least in California- so the line is a very, very fine one.

Given that the guy is supposed to be messaging a child the level of what consititutes asking for sex, or sex being offered, is far, far less than it would be with adults.

It would be entrapment if the "girl" was the one who asked for sex first. In this case the perp initiates the request for sex and thus incriminates himself.

Yea, but all the prostitution stings are set ups also, and it comes down to their word against the cops...the advent of "John School" and "diversion programs" means a way out if they cop a plea, and money for the municipality.

In this case, it appears they have full records of who said what and when, and they haven a video record as well. Anyway, sick stuff, and best to remove these guys, who full well know what they are doing.

I think that the dudes prowling these chat rooms should fucking be shot but I also think that dude from dateline needs to have his face re-arranged with someones fist-He is pro at taking cheap shots...I saw this show once and I dont like it-pure exploitation all of the way around.

The problem with these pedos is that are sick-very dificult to cure. MY US home is now in San Diego(I do Miss San Francisco and being near OH :smirk: :) ) and my zipcode near downtown here is a dumping ground for these weirdos-380 people in my zip alone WTF?

All of it stinks and then that Karr dude...

Archived