BBC,s 100 top albums

Julian2

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tubular bells is about as worthy as Jeff Wayne's musical version of War of the Worlds, or Rick Wakeman's Journey To The Centre Of The Earth

Have they done a worst 100.........I vote for the William Shattner Album Transformed Man especially his rendition of Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds

and to think i only own 39 of them.........

i will have to go out and buy the Spice Girls and Robbie Williams to boost my street cred........

and how Rum,Sodomy And The Lash by the Pogues is not included is criminal.......

The Sick Bed Of Cuchulainn

http://www.lyricsfind.com/p/pogues/rum-sodomy---the-lash/the-sick-bed-of-cuchulainn.php

wonderful lyrics.

and Sally Mac Lennane are classics.

and to think i only own 39 of them.........

i will have to go out and buy the Spice Girls and Robbie Williams to boost my street cred........

and how Rum,Sodomy And The Lash by the Pogues is not included is criminal.......

I doubt the listeners of Radio 2 have actually ever heard of The Pogues. They certainly seem to have never heard of The Clash or The Jam :doah:

Cheers

K.

Hahahahahaha! Pretty bad. Amazing what popular and hot actors can get away with when they decide to 'branch out'. :D Just as bad as the singers who wanna-be actors. ALthough I must say the singers have had more luck at this crossing-over than the wanna-be singer/actors. :o Bill wasn't even singing there really. Some sort of poetry-speak? Maybe a form of early rap? :cool: He did a commercial for TV, forget what he was selling now, that had some sort of shite like this as well fairly recently. Was much better than his version of LSD. :smirk:

Cent

p.s. Anyone seen Shatner in the Boston Legal TV show? Actually not a bad show for TV. Some funny stuff in that one.

Archived