Time again for da Big Game: Hurricanes vs Semen-oles!

I'll make an early guess of Ohio St. v USC , nothing against Auburn , it's just of the top 3 , they are the only one's that would have to re-play a conference opponent in a play-off game , winning twice is difficult.

If Notre Dame runs the table , maybe , just maybe.........

Bada :beer: Bing

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BB, I think Auburn are overrated frankly. The SEC has a championship and that makes it difficult to stay undefeated in that conference which is already loaded. However, if a team does run the table in the SEC its hard to deny them a shot at the national title.

TV loves the Domers because they bring in money. If they win the rest of their games which would include USC you can be sure the powers that be will find a way of getting them in the title game.

The Mich v. Oh State will mean something this season I guess.

BB, I met a woman last night who was from west Detroit. She came out here to fulfill her daughter's dream of acting. (like 1000s of others). But even if she gives me some I won't be a Detroit Tigers fan...hehehe

I was watching a couple pro games and still think college football is better. Peyton Manning and a few others I like to watch as well as my Eagles but college football is the best for me and now that the conference games are going on, it gets better.

• 3 weeks later...
Ay Steve-O , hang in there with dem Tigers , it's only september dude , no need to cave in now , but , if you are looking for Tigers to support , those lad's from Detroit might get your attension..... :cool:

Since when do animals take part in the game?

The Americans always manage to come up with something new to amuse us (me)!

You crack me up Bada :up:

BB, told ya we were overrated. Although I didn't expect us to lose to the 'Hogs.

The game with Florida this weekend would have been much bigger. Oh well. Hopefully we win the rest, get a nice bowl win and I'll be happy with that. I just didn't think this team had national title written on it. No passing game for instance. I've seen better Auburn teams.

Ay Steve-O ' date=' hang in there with dem Tigers , it's only september dude , no need to cave in now , but , if you are looking for Tigers to support , those lad's from Detroit might get your attension..... :cool:

Bada :beer: Bing [/quote']

Since when do animals take part in the game?

The Americans always manage to come up with something new to amuse us (me)!

You crack me up Bada :up:

Yo Zaad

Our sport teams are named after some mean bastards... :cool: Your soccer teams , are named after 300 baht hotels " Aston Villa ? " :neener:

You soccer dudes crack me up..... :cool:

Archived