Theer's a bit to be said for staying home...

LOL! I am skint, so I am staying home preparing for my move back to the States. Part of that prep is ripping my CD collection into MP3s (did before, but the HDD crashed :banghead: :onfire:) and drinking the remains of bar dry. Tonight is Ouzo night.

But not alone. Miss Chrissy from 33 is on her way over (for tonight and any night she has no customer per her, til I leave). No charge, she is sad I am leaving. As a good A-lister should be LOL! :up: :up: Who am I to argue?

I am sure tho' that the neighbors (fuck 'em) are not appreciating my Ouzo buzzed state...I just rediscovered Louis Prima. What a rockin' dude! I am playing a "greatest hits" CD at (a too) high volume and loving life (fuck the neighbors!). And there is still a 1/2 of a litre of Ouzo left LOL. But no ice now. Ahhh, sacrifices.

Hang on....

OK, Miss Christy has been charged with stopping at & to get more ice.

"I'm just a gigalo, and everywhere I go..."

Louie rocks the planet! Vaffanculo a Lei, la sua moglie, e' la sua madre. Lei e' un cafone stronzo. Io non mangio in questo merdaio! Vada via in culo! (should you not agree LOL! -- that's all the Sicilian vulgarity I can remember from my youth, sorry if spelled wrong LOL!)

Cheers,

SD

Guest lazyphil

things around here wont be quite the same with you not being in thailand, good luck for your move back to america.

btw, how do i make avg scan 'changes' 'ok' again, i recall you helped me before and again cant find the thread :o

Well... I'm here drinking Otokoyama Sake in Manhattan for you, and making eyes at girls who can tell I've had to much sake.

:drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Sometimes it has worked out anyways this week :up: God bless these slutty American lasses :sex:

Drinking the bar with Ms. Chrissy life is fucking hard, eh??? Not really, but the migration back to farangland will be a bit more of a shot to the chin I'm sure. The equivalent of "Buster" Douglas' shot in Tokyo that ended the Tyson era I'm guessing :dunno:

Oh, a world with Suadum... lame because I'll miss ya mate.

Cheers,

theNumbers

Agree old mate,

LOS is about to have a huge Loss..... next weekend will be really sad...(especially for me, 'cos I'm stuck in farkn' Oz !!!)

I will be forever in his debt for that "introduction" he made some 4-5 mths ago.

Trying to "Save me from myself'...he said....C'mon I'll introduce you to an ex "A" list girl ....you'll be "Safe" with her !!! Farkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I'll never forget the "baby faced grin" as he said....Miss P.....this is Dumsoda....he likes you and thinks you're Hot!!!!!

As they say....the rest is History..... 4 months (and 4 visits) later my life is in turmoil....

There's only one thing I can add....

Tiger:

Thank you....thank you..... thank you...

Gunna miss your smiling face around town, but at least we'll get to catch up "Down Under' when you're in town.

Guess I need to find a new Liver to destroy during my future visits......dddave, get ready, there's some more of 'dem Oz grapes on the way...lol..

Good luck "tiger" hope the move and new venture produce the results they promise.

Thanks for everything (including helping to destroy my sanity...lol...)

Safe Trip "big guy'

:beer::beer:

"...But not alone. Miss Chrissy from 33 is on her way over (for tonight and any night she has no customer per her, til I leave). No charge, she is sad I am leaving. As a good A-lister should be LOL! Who am I to argue?..."

Tiger,

I love you and will miss you also, but I sure as hell am not going to come over and boink you for free every night. Well, maybe once, but the rest you have to pay for. See you soon honey, now stuck in NRT on layover.

Numbers,

"...Well... I'm here drinking Otokoyama Sake in Manhattan for you, and making eyes at girls who can tell I've had to much sake..."

Still trying to drink away that Issaarn Princess you left behind? :) See you soon also!

Archived