Expat Nightlife with A Big Apple

the_numbers

Ahhh, Manhattan :beer:

3 days of NYC Expat nightlife have come and gone under my belt in this town ranging from busty Koreans in Tribeca clubs with velvet ropes to Brooklyn dives where the Sopranos might find themselves not out of character.

Weather here is beautiful, and the flavor is good in late summer in NYC must say...

I actually got hit on by a girl in a taqueria on Metropolitan Avenue last night after nachos and dos equis. Venezuelan girl with miles of legs :o :o :o:bow: green dress. Something you miss out on in LOS. Forgot about a nice thing about Western women. They are less than shy in their "wet" sort of glances. Yowza, as Axl Rose would say.

This is as opposed to Thai girls in regular bars in LOS (not talking about a bunch of tarts at Q Bar) who can be very not flirtatious even if they might be interested.

Taqueria night ended well :up: and was by 3AM on my friends balcony drinking hoegaarden from the bottle. Going for Korean BBQ tonight in the city, and to see old friends.

No desire to move to this town, but this expat has had alot of fun in the city that never sleeps. Will get ass back in gear for SD going away party in the next few days.

Best,

theNumbers

Cool. Waiting to hear the full on report!

Bring a bottle of Otokoyama (unfiltered) Nigiri Sake? If it is milky white, and painfully lip-puckering dry, and best (err, only) served cold, that's the shit! Yummy!

See you soon, lil bro!

Cheers,

SD

Couldn't score the hooch to bring back as none of the restaurants yesterday had the beloved unfiltered sake. I then got tied up with work :(

The shoju at the Korean place last night was top notch, however, and made the night. Need to add more of that stuff to the menu at our BKK Korean BBQ haunt. Funny that even in a high end Korean place in Manhattan with "frescoes" painted on the walls the owners felt the need to install flatscreen TV's over each booth playing music videos :doah: :doah: :banghead:

Ohhh, K*POP* Did make me drink more maybe its a marketing strategy :dunno:

Cheers,

theNumbers

Archived