First Post

bust

I just went down the painful path of reading my first post on the board. I fell for a NEP girl.......on my first visit to a bar :shakehead . Just realizing how green I was then :grinyes: and looking at the replies made me realize just how much info is available on this board. The other thing I noticed was how most of the guys who handed out advice have either disappeared or change their board name :dunno: . So who remembers their first post and what have you learnt in your time. :beer:

My first:

[color:blue]26/07/2005 05:59 - Post#421393

In response to beatnik - filipino girls :)

Personally I try and stick with the local talent where I go and avoid the imports when I can but....

In Kuala Lumpur I frequent the "beach club" or some name like that just down the street from the Hard Rock Cafe. The pinay girls tend to hang out by the street side of the club where the land locked dinghy and taxis are. ...cross dressers used to hang out in this area so be careful.

In Singapore there was a multi story mall by day and by night it was referred to as the four floors of whores. It was very close to a hard rock cafe and on the main drag, orchard road I think.[/color]

i think my first post, was seeking information for my first trip to thailand, which i think was 2001, i must admit, even thought i think the first reply was do a search, i accumulated alot of information, which at the very least alowed me to escape the newbie, im going to get ripped off senarios from happening, mind u my mate nearly fell for the gem stone scam,

Evil, I wrote the first reply to your post, however was that your first ever post on nanaplaza.

DOG

Thank you for the kind words.

As far as I remember, the Grace Hotel post was the first. I had posted it and other articles earlier on another board. Guys who were members on several boards messaged me and suggested I post it elsewhere also, then asked to read more of what I'd written. The Grace and the Bier Garten pieces were also posted on some boards without my knowledge. That how my stuff ended up all over the place.

What bothers me about political correctness mode is the vehemence with which some respond to light-hearted posts I've done. I write to provoke and I certainly don't shy away from discussions, but the tone in some responses gets hostile very quickly. Through it all, I've never flamed anyone personally. I just wish everyone would play by the same rules.

Evel

:devil:

Archived