Soi 22

Roger_Baby

Well, we totally agree on this one. We were just starting to make friends with the Dutch guy and his partner when he suddenly disappeared. We don't know why, do you?

He was causing quite a stir on the Soi cycling up and down with platefuls of food under a silver salver balanced on one hand to deliver them. Coffee Max is directly opposite Aloha so we sometimes order food from there for hungry customers.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About coffee max, I have been a customer for some times but since the ownership changed i never went back due to the bad food quality and they f°° up the wifi internet system during quite a while.

Having worked as a professional in 4 and 5 stars hotels I would honestly say that most of the bars o BKK, managed by foreigners or thais have very bad things against them.

yesterday I was talking with one of our customers, he is managing a well known irish venue in the same area (soi 22) and we agreed that most of the bars and pubs would not survive in Europe.

Some of them survive due to different factors, location, a special girl etc...

Before creating my bar I paid some visits to many places around sukhumvit and to be honest some of them have very bad things against them.

Everyone makes mistakes, every staff members too as well as the manager but some mistakes should never happen.

Happy new year to all

• 2 weeks later...

Archived