Soi 22

Roger_Baby

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ah, Tina's Bar. Presumably owned/managed by Toy of Soi Cowboy's "Toy Bar". I've visited it in the past, but not in recent years. Was a diddling bar then

Hugh_Hoy or others -

Can you please explain what is a "diddling bar"?

I know about hand-job, blow-job, balls massage, soapie and full-service.

But what is "diddling"?

Who diddles whom?

And what are prices and how is fee-for-service determined?

It's a mystery, because I've seen Tina Bar in soi 22, way back at the far end of a tiny cul-de-sac behind Larry's Dive.

It's a poor location for attracting passers-by, yet Tina Bar is still in business.

Must be some good reason why customers make the effort to find that bar.

Must be personal recommendations.

So, what, exactly, is on offer there? :grin:

Yes, could just walk in and find out, but I'm the sort who likes to know, in advance, what I'm walking into.

number of hands, girls up to you and your budget for lady drinks

you can get diddled or you can diddle yourself

diddling is a broad field of activities and smooth transitions into hj, bj etc. are possible

and everything in public, of course

but don't worry, diddling bars are dark and cornered (sometimes also a advantage for newbies as they don't get scared off by the ugly faces) and many other visitors are busy themselves

Hi Samak, this reply has got a bit lost in this rambling thread.

The customers are mainly older guys who live on or around the soi and are living here full time or regular visitors for work. It is too far down the Soi for the young three week tourists to find us as they would never get past the beer bars. In Aloha you control the music and the ambience and ***** will play whatever you want. Bring your own. We are playing a lot of live concert DVD's at the moment as nowhwere else does that.

Come and say hello. I am usually there between 10pm and 1am most nights.

Hey DS & UG,

Yup, trip is confirmed. I will be in Asia from this Friday (15th) until 20 Jan (flying TG from JFK). My phone will be the same old number, or I have another if that one does not work (had issues paying the bill online, so it may be shut off permanently). Plus email, of course.

I'll be in BKK, but not all that time. I have to travel to customer sites in CGK (21-23 Dec), DEL (27-29 Dec), MEL (30 Dec-10 Jan), TPE (15-17 Jan), CAN & KUL (dates TBD).

DS, re: the Ad Maker throwdowns...I wonder if Avatar Gal lubs me again, or I need to find a new partner for those :dunno: There's always Tradeshow Gal :up: :up:... I hope to see you in BKK; I know I'll see you in Oz.

UG, will stop by this Fri or Sat.

Cheers,

SD

"...I wonder if Avatar Gal lubs me again, or I need to find a new partner.."

LT,

Of course she does. I am sure that if you go and explain everything to her calmly and rationally, all will be fine! Thai girls are usually very understanding, and level headed when you apeal to their sense of logic.

Archived