Soi 22

Roger_Baby

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would think you just need to lay some gray on her and all will be forgiven, whatever it was she thinks you did wrong!

Already tried that, that's what is so weird. Doesn't want to go shopping, doesn't want any cash...

Now Tradeshow Gal, she is more than keen to wear the numbers off me black AmEx...

Cent: You're in the States til after Jan 20? Wow that's a long trip! This should be at least a tri-annual thing (all part of the deal I made when they bought my company), but then again, who really knows?

Cheers,

SD

"...

* Nervous_Dog Said:

I would think you just need to lay some gray on her and all will be forgiven, whatever it was she thinks you did wrong!

Already tried that, that's what is so weird. Doesn't want to go shopping, doesn't want any cash..."

I hate when whores draw the line with me like that.

LT/SD... DS/DC...

Will see you in Melbourne when you're both there. I'll be there 27-29 December, and then 3 January for a while onwards, so Mai Thai Bar it is then?

When I get a new SIM card for Oz, I'll PT you both the number.

Looking forward to it.

MN

Done deal, my friend.

Last time I was there with SD, I had to walk home...no taxis...fark..

Lucky I'm only a 5 minute drive....or 45 minute "Stagger" from there

We did have a rather good night there though!!!

Thai hosties....Miss White pants...toot suay.... Miss ...pours a good drink....and not to mention Miss Thai Restaurant girl.....

Maybe, if I can just organise for someone to come visit...Xmas in Oz might not be that bad afterall..

Cheers DC....looking forward to the tram ride

Archived