Thing you like to eat in Thailand all the time

Alfmaz

สสสสà¸?รีà¸?à¸Âà¸?à¸?ะà¸?à¸?

testing thai language on the keyboard :cool: it works!

It works indeed.

Now we are just waiting for a post in thai that makes sense :)

cheers

hn

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Out of (idle) curiosity) there, Phil. But does

"Whiney ex-Mod" refer to you having been a moderator, are now not a moderator, and therefore feel some justification in whining OR....

Did you fuck a bird in a back alley in Brighton, lose your job after a court case in Brighton and even now as we speak are heading back to Brighton 'out of your brain on the 5:15' in order to steal Sting's Vespa from outside the Grand Hotel and drive off Beachy Head?

I like the last case scenario.

I love lamp.

Out of (idle) curiosity) there, Phil. But does

"Whiney ex-Mod" refer to you having been a moderator, are now not a moderator, and therefore feel some justification in whining OR....

Did you fuck a bird in a back alley in Brighton, lose your job after a court case in Brighton and even now as we speak are heading back to Brighton 'out of your brain on the 5:15' in order to steal Sting's Vespa from outside the Grand Hotel and drive off Beachy Head?

I like the last case scenario.

I love lamp.

Very good observation Mr. Carew. I also like the second scenario, with help from some blues with condoms all rolled down on all my fingers. :drunk:

I'd assume you mean lamb rather than lamps? :beer:

'I Love Lamp' - I think it is a quote from The Anchorman.

I think Phil is donning his parka, popping his bluies and getting the :Lambretta TV175 (or Li150) out of his garage.

You have to admire what these paraplegics can do these days - modern science. Dontcha luv it?

FOOD:

Err...That burger bloke outside NEP. Proper Thai food that.

the curried Crab (name escapes me)

& of course, Hoy lek

and Hoy Jo, but this is really a nice deep fried dish and not the working tool of a post op Katoey.

and the curried crab is Pu Phad Pong curry, and even if it sounds like that has nothing to do with Patpong (phad = stir fried; pong curry = curry powder)

Archived