Buffets

khunsanuk

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bourbon Street has a very good Mexican buffet on Tuesday nights only. It is 270 baht ++ = about 325 - but it is very good IMHO.

My favourite buffet is at the Sheraton Grande on Sukhumvit. 990 baht ++ per person but the food is so good it doesn't even seem like a buffet. I have a card (50% off) so if you want to borrow it, let me know.

If someone very special in town we lash out and do the Oriental, kinda nice to take someone to one of the top/famous hotels in the world, see the river traffic flow by, and have a great buffet that cast 1100baht! Expensive perhaps by Oishi, I do it only a few times a year, but cheap by international standards and a great day out.

DOG

heard that the brunch buffet in Sukhothai hotel is superb! anybody tried that? (i am not so much into brunch)

Lunch here is excellent and reasonable ...until you open the third bottle of Red....lol..

The outside tables near the pool are very relaxing, as long as it doesn't rain

Cheers DS

Hi,

"So it seems you are getting Oishi

Right, as samak mentioned price differs per location. The Siam one is Oishi Grand (I think), we've been to a normal Oishi (Ratchayothin) where the price was 399++, 449++ or 499++ depending upon the time of the day.

We've also been to Oishi Express (Jusco, Ratchadapisek) where the price was 399++.

The amount of food on offer differs; Express didn't have as much as the normal Oishi.

Sanuk!

Without the kids (cuz 6-800/pax), I'd recommend:

a) Sunday brunch buffet at Rang Mahal in the Rembrandt -- B500/pax

B) Sunday brunch at Imperial Queen's Park hotel -- B700/pax (I think) This is one of the best buffets I have ever seen.

c) The Great American Rib Co does a Mexican buffet Monday night for B200/pax (I think they still do this)

THe Bourbon St Mexican is pretty good too. And they are having an anniversary (their 20th, makes me feel old LOL) buffet next weekend that would be worth a trip methinks.

Cheers,

SD

Archived