Buffets

khunsanuk

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Suisse Hotel on thanon Convent has a great lunch Buffett Monday through friday 11:00am - 2:00pm. 200 Baht, all you can eat, at least one really succulent beef dish every day...on thursday it was filet mignon. I probably ate 10 pounds of filet. Well worth 200 baht.

I'll second that recommendation from Buddha for dining at The Swiss Lodge hotel on Soi Convent (near Sala-Daeng and Patpong].

I've never had the lunch buffet, but I've been there many times for dinner -- always delicious food, carefully prepared.

Alas, no buffet at dinner.

But only 200 baht for the lunch buffet?

Are you sure?

That's a surprisingly low price for the quality on offer at The Swiss Lodge.

Emerald (hotel on Ratchadaphiseik) Japanese Buffett, about 450-500bht/p all inclusive (no booze). Sushi, Tempura, Tan katsu, etc, Chinese dishes, prawn/clams/meat cooked to order all sorts of stuff.

The place is called Daichii and I preferred it to Oishi Thong Lo. Bill for two was 1k less a few baht.

For those who hit Udon Thani I recommend the lunch buffet at the Charoen hotel: salads, shushi, isan buffet, thai food, grill bar, desert bar, noodle bar, phat thai bar, all for 180 baht/person.

Here are three decent lunch buffets less than 300 baht:

Panorama - located in the Jasmine Suites on Suk Soi 23.

Arnoma - across from World Trade/Central World Plaza

Grand Diamond Hotel - just before you get to Panthip Plaza. Going there today.

All have a selection of western and Asian/Thai foods at a reasonable price.

Archived