Crash Landings

YimSiam

Here's the last report from June, sorry it's a long one... Five and a half days til my next trip! Thanks for reading - YimSiam

Six days on overdrive in Bangkok and Pattaya and the cracks in the veneer began to show... Working in Thailand the past few years I learned to party at a sustainable level, to have a wild three-on-one Saturday night and show up ready to work on Monday. Now that Iâ??m just dropping in for a week or so at a time, it seems Iâ??ve lost my touch. Burning the candle at both ends, I wake each day more wiped out than the day before. Yesterday I looked around my Pattaya Penthouse room and saw a cockroach, realized that the â??balconyâ? was just a fire escape, and that there was no view at all. Nothing against Penthouse, Lord bless â??em, itâ??s the effect of this lifestyle. I took my first close look at the sea, saw the garbage on the beach, all the bullshit clutter of jetskis and restaurant boats in the dirty bay. I just couldnâ??t believe that normal people come here on their vacations, but they do. What looked like paradise in neon a few days ago showed itâ??s age and condition in the daylight, like the BG who looked great in a dark bar at 2 am and in the morning turns out to be a painted out battle vet. Maybe this is why I only come out at night, to keep the illusion alive.

I went up to Bangkok last night for dinner with ex-coworkers, planning to return to Pattaya the next day. The view from Scirocco was great, but when the friends went home, I slipped back to my secret Thail life, charging for lower Suk like a rat after cheeseâ?¦

Iâ??ll spare you the details of that nightâ?¦ saw some girls I cherish, ended up at the hotel with one of them â?? Dao again, a sweet tiny-bodied regular with a smile and spirit that lights me up. (More about Dao in my report '33: The First Day Back').

This story starts the next morning. We woke up around noon. I was still in a haze â?? either very hungover or still a little wasted - but I knew I was supposed to go back to Pattaya, back to where my â??friendâ? Gai was waiting for me at the beer bar where sheâ??s a manager, or assistant manager, or assistant manager cum freelance hookerâ?¦ Anyway, sheâ??s at a bar, what she does there is her business.

Daoâ??s a clever one, and before I rubbed the sleep from my eyes she was on my morning wood, and once sheâ??s on top of me I canâ??t say no, soâ?¦ another round with Dao. Sheâ??s one of those tiny girls, a spinner, and canâ??t take the length of my dick very comfortably, so prefers to be on top â?? when the dayâ??s first cum shot out of me, thatâ??s where Dao was, on top wearing a victorious grin while I twitched below her, pumping out my load.

My hangover and after-sex glow made me vulnerable, so Dao took advantage. She begged to come to Pattaya, promised that she wouldnâ??t get in the way, that sheâ??d behaveâ?¦ and in my weakened state I finally relented. Yes, shipping pussy to Pattaya makes coal to Newcastle sound like a good idea, but Iâ??ve got bad judgment (especially when lying on my back trying to catch my breath after sex while a cute girl licks my balls and says sheâ??ll be good, her eyes full of earnest yearningâ?¦).

Things started to go wrong moments after I said yes. Dao said she needed an hour to get her things together â?? a girl who lives in a hovel off Soi 3 needs an hour, for what?! I was exhausted, so I came up with what seemed like a good idea: while Dao went home to pack, Iâ??d go to the Playboy Hotel to sleep for another hour, where she would meet me when ready to go.

So, alone, I checked into the short-time Playboy Hotel to get some sleep, a new personal low. Again, itâ??s nothing against the PB, I love the place and have spent dozens and dozens of nights there, and theyâ??ve never let me down. Ok, once they didnâ??t bring the soap and toothpaste like theyâ??re supposed to, but generally itâ??s a fine choice. A few hours later there was banging on the doorâ?¦ Dao. I opened the door, and her friend Sao was with her. In a moment I could tell the two girls were loaded, beyond loaded, laughing incessantly and bouncing around the room like two trapped bats, with that flashing nervous look in their eyes. They're great for a threesome, but no fucking way I was going to take the two of them to Pattaya, especially not in the state they were in! Sao is borderline psychotic and more than a little dangerous. It wasnâ??t even a question that they could both go (if I needed someone to pinch my nipples and talk dirty to me while I fucked Dao, I could certainly find someone in Pattaya, right?), so I told Sao to leave. Isaan radar can sense a lost cause, so Sao took the news gracefully and left (with 500 baht â?? it improved the Isaan radar, I guess).

We got a taxi for Pattaya, Dao and I, headed inevitably south like condensation on a cold bottle of Singh. She tried to behave in the taxi, and I loved her for that: she lay on the backseat, her head in my lap, pretending to sleep even though I knew she was speeding along at 100 miles an hour. The driver played the worst mixed tape ever, all the songs you never want to hear again: that Casablanca song, Hotel California, I-love-you-more-than-I-can-say, and so on. I wanted to stop at every passing Seven to buy some new tapes, but couldnâ??t bear to delay my arrival in Pattaya, so we kept on.

By the time we neared Pattaya Dao had to boet chee, but she was still trying to be a good girl, and didnâ??t complain, just looked awfully tense. When we get to Penthouse, though, she sprinted for the toilet. When she returned she wore the same relieved, victorious grin sheâ??d had after fucking me, and was almost dancingâ?? Dao on vacation, her usual shit life not looking so bad.

Dao loved the Penthouse, sheâ??d never seen its funky idiosyncrasies before and spent a good twenty minutes exploring the place like a kid in a candy factory. By the time darkness fell (and Pattaya put on her lurid makeup for another night of hustle), I was ready to get back to the action. Iâ??d told Gai Iâ??d come see her when I got back from Bangkok, but I was at least smart enough to call ahead now to ask whether she would care if I brought little Dao with me. I told Gai not to worry, sheâ??s not my girlfriend, sheâ??s my â??little sisterâ??. Gai sounded fine with it, said sheâ??d be happy to meet Yimâ??s friend. â??No problem,â? she says, and then the words that should have been a warning to me: â??Up to you. You know I never make problem, what you want to do, you do.â?Â

Advice for the very new: the first time you hear â??up to youâ?? in Thailand, itâ??s alright to assume it actually means â??up to youâ??. The second time itâ??s understandable. But after that, youâ??d better know better. What it really means is: â??This is a warning: youâ??re playing with fire!â? I should have known this by my 33rd trip to Thailand, but I missed the warning, and marched straight aheadâ?¦

At the little beer bar, I gave Gai a big kiss (while Dao studied the floorâ?¦), and did my best to smooth out tension by ringing the bell and squeezing Daoâ??s hand below the bar â?? while paying a lot of attention to Gai. Gai looked great in a black mini-dress that highlighted her tight little body and full breasts, much better than Dao. Gai's got fantastic tits, a full and connected package with upturned nipples, rather than splaying out like the tits on a farang girl, or the legs of a newborn calf. Itâ??s hard to explain, thereâ??s a little connection tissue across Gaiâ??s breastboneâ?¦ The bummer with Gaiâ??s tits is that their museum-quality structure is marred by a big tattoo on the left one. It used to be a guyâ??s name, but she had that removed, and covered the scar with a new tattoo of a big rose. I wouldâ??ve recommended a â??Used Goodsâ? tattoo instead of the rose (after all, honesty is the best policy), butâ?¦ she went with the rose. Gai is all Thai smiles with Dao, the way Thais are.

After a few drinks for everyone, I proposed going to Marine, but Gai had to do the bar accounts and would meet us there later. Dao and I went back to Penthouse for a moment, and while I had a bourbon and wondered how I was going to sort out the Gai-Dao problem, Dao went for her own version of instant courage.

Dao and I took a stroll on Walking Street, which reminded me how provincial these girls can be. Daoâ??s been selling her ass for at least a few years in Bangkok but hadnâ??t been to Pattaya before, and she was wide-eyed at the neon, the hundreds of girls, the endless go-gos. I bought some sunglasses for both of us, a couple hundred baht worth of anonymity. Dao looked absurd in hers, but she seemed happy to be out with me, happy that I was still open to buying her gifts, no matter how small.

We stopped in at Tonyâ??s but nothing turned us on; it was just pop music and a bunch of Arabs and Indians dancing on the stage, some pretentious vehicles in the front, and irritating staff pestering us to buy day-glo bullshit. After fifteen minutes, we left and dropped in at a few random go-go, where Dao bought drinks for a couple girls â?? more her element.

By the time we reached Marine, it was getting late, so I looked for Gai immediately. I thought I spotted her dancing on a riser with a couple hotties. Yep, thatâ??s her â?? God, she was still looking great, and dancing hard; she was pulling out the stops tonight, I could tell, putting on her best show to fight off Daoâ??s competition... Dao and I joined Gai, making an odd threesome â?? Dao the outsider, Gai the local pro (she knows everyone, staff, girls, everyone, and gets a lot of wais) and me, the farang whoâ??s stupidly brought a tiraak down from Bangkokâ?¦

When Marine closes we made the trek to Marine 2, and things begin to really unravel. Dao didnâ??t want to dance anymore, and told me she wanted to leave me alone with Gai for a while, to go back to the room. She had a desperate, unhappy look to her, the kind that says: â??Up to you!â?? and sat on a couch with her arms folded across her flat little chest. I tried to convince her to stay, butâ?¦ she left (OK, I didnâ??t try very hard). Gai and I kept on dancing and drinking and smiling. I checked in with Dao after an hour or so, and it was clear she was losing it. I could tell from the phone that sheâ??s not in the room â?? she said sheâ??s getting her haircut (itâ??s maybe 4 am) and then told me sheâ??s going to karaoke and didnâ??t want to talk to me anymore. Iâ??m worried about her, she has a dangerous tone to her voice, but sheâ??s hung up and wonâ??t pick up my calls. Well, nothing I can do about it: she said sheâ??d be cool in Pattaya and not bother me, so, I get on with my fun with Gai and her friends at Marine 2.

Iâ??ve been almost a week in Thailand at this point, and like Dao Iâ??m also getting frazzled. Gai and I take a break from the disco scene to sit at Lucky Star bar, have a drink, decompress. Gai seems even more worn out than I, and a little lost, even though this is her neighborhood, her comfort zone.

While Gai went to the toilet, I watched the eveningâ??s dregs flow past â?? yeah, Iâ??m part of it, but itâ??s still fun to watch. With no tattoos, I felt conspicuous among the farang crowd, but the alcoholic circles under my eyes helped me blend in. As I yet another Brit argued with the snake guys near the Marine elevators, a burst of activity exploded behind me, towards Marine 2. A crowd formed, maybe a fight? Iâ??ve learned to keep my distance from trouble that doesnâ??t have my name on it, so I didnâ??t bother to investigate, just kept watching the street.

Just then, Gai returned. She took her seat and put her arm around me, snuggled up, kind of a GFE thing. I asked her if she saw what just happened â?? now the police had arrived. Gai answered with a general proposition:

â??Fucking farang no good.â?Â

â??What happened?â?Â

â??Fucking farang grabbed my ass. I hate farang, you know, I wear this dress, so he thinks he can touch me, fucking farang. So I hit him.â? She demonstrated, grabbing my beer bottle by the neck, making a striking motion. We're not ten yards from the crowd and police, and although she was pissed off, she wasnâ??t worried.

â??You hit him with a beer bottle?â?Â

â??Beer bottle no good, baby, beer bottle break. Hit him with cola bottle, not break, now he good night too much!â? She laughed, and I couldnâ??t help laughing with her. Fucking Christ, Iâ??m sitting with this little woman with great tits, and weâ??re laughing at the fact that sheâ??s just knocked out a farang with a Coke bottle just behind us.

Once I heard Gaiâ??s claim, I had to check it out. Sure enough, a middle-aged farang sat on the ground in the crowd recovering, nursing his head. Thais stood around exuding no sympathy at all, including the cops. No one even glanced at Gai, though they must have known sheâ??d done it.

I came back to Gai and she was talking to a policeman. She explained that heâ??s a friend of hers, no problem, just say hello. While I took in the scene, a Polaroid guy interpreted my blank look as a request for a photo of Gai and I. The flash bursts in our faces â?? and even though I didnâ??t ask for it, the product is one of my guilty treasures: a picture of me and Gai, stone-faced, exhausted, dressed to party, with bottomless eyes.

Since I wasnâ??t very comfortable sitting and waiting for the farang to come after Gai, we headed over to dance out the night at JP. Weâ??d already been there about twenty minutes before I realized that my anal adventure from a few nights ago [read about her in trip report 'Mama Tried'], Pompuey, was sitting right behind me, looking very unhappy. When I saw her I involuntarily glanced around for any Coke bottles within her reachâ?¦ I gave a weak smile, but got only a teary-eyed â??fuck you farangâ?? look in return, again arms folded across her chest. Everywhere I look tonight, seems there's a pissed off TG...

Somehow, Gai and I end up back at her beer bar at around 10 am. What kind of life is thisâ?¦ Weâ??re having morning drinks and playing slow pool, just us and a bartender and two other farang with their girls. My mobile rings.

Oh shit, right, itâ??s Dao. She tells me sheâ??s leaving for Bangkok, she wishes sheâ??d never come, sheâ??ll never see me again. Okay, okayâ?¦

â??Are you in the room, Dao baby?â?Â

â??Yes, but Iâ??m leaving now. I donâ??t want to talk to you. I donâ??t want to see you.â?Â

â??Wait until I come there, Iâ??ll get you a taxi, I want to talk to you.â? Why would I want to talk to her? Iâ??m a glutton for punishment. Well, I guess I should make sure she doesnâ??t leave with my suitcase and the hotel CD player...

â??No, I leave already.â?Â

I called the hotel desk to ask if my girlfriend has taken her ID from security: the ID is gone. I decide to head back for damage control, and Gai gives me a ride on her motorbike.

As we approached the room, I dreaded what weâ??d find: a trashed room, my stuff stolen? I turned the key â?? and find the room locked from inside! Ah, sheâ??s still there. I knocked, and knocked, and knockedâ?¦. No answer. I had visions of Dao on the bathroom floor, slit wrists, blood everywhere; Dao hanging from the shower, or â??somehow â?? from the go-go pole that graced the roomâ?¦

Dao finally opened the door, then returned to a chair where she curled up in a little ball of hate. Gai â?? survival instincts intact â?? took one look at Dao and decided to split. â??Call me,â? she said, getting down the stairs as fast as her high heels would take her.

Dao was in tears, after wandering Pattaya all night. I asked why she was wearing all new clothes, dressed like a Chinese tourist â?? she said she was afraid people would know she wasnâ??t from Pattaya if she wore her Bangkok clothes, so last night - at 5 am? - she bought things to help her fit in. Fit in, with the all-night Pattaya crowd?! Not exactly the most discerning bunch, butâ?¦ Dao hates Pattaya now, she pretended she was a tourist and didnâ??t speak Thai while she walked around town for hours. Eventually she got lost and had to take a pickup back â?? she showed the driver the hotel card and didnâ??t say a word in Thai, just like a touristâ?¦

After two hours of useless discussion, Dao dried her tears and left, thank God. Relieved, I lay back on the bedâ?¦ and called Gai. She was at her bar still, and jumped on her motorbike right away.

Even with Dao gone, things kept spiraling downward. Gai and I had sex, but I came quickly, just glad I could come at all at this hour of the morning. Gai got pissed off about that, I think she felt she had been such a good sport about Dao she at least deserved a good fucking and a little BFE of her own â?? but I didnâ??t care at that point, not at all. I poured myself a sweet dreams drink and was just glad that yesterday was finally coming to an endâ?¦ and then Gai began HER rant.

What NOW?! How much does a guy have to pay for fun and a few hours of sleep? But Gai is going on and on about how I treat her like a whore (â??ummâ?¦ well, I uh, thought that you um, wereâ?¦ oh nevermindâ?Â) and then she went on to her whole life, my second sobbing TG in an hour, how much her life sucks, how her friends are evil and Thai people are selfish, and finally we got to the part where she explains that she hasnâ??t slept in two nights and her life is falling apart, she canâ??t eat, sheâ??s going to stop tomorrow and never smoke again, she swears, sheâ??s going to gain weight, get a new jobâ?¦

I made her a drink, and gave her something to help her relax, and ten minutes later she was snoring. Thank God for chemicals, though of course itâ??s chemicals that brought her collapse on in the first place. Later sheâ??s snoring (not the usual BG purr, but real snoring â?? kind of cute, actually, this little naked tattoed body snoring, rising and falling with each breathâ?¦).

I sleep. She sleeps. We donâ??t wake up until seven or so. I give Dao a call â?? sheâ??s back safe in Bangkok, and in good spirits: she wants me to come back up there, all my sins are forgiven. While Iâ??m on the phone with Dao, Gai is shaking off her sleepiness and starts making phone calls, looking for somethingâ?¦ There go her plans to never smoke again. When sheâ??s arranged a meeting she dresses quickly, kisses my cheek, and takes my money without a word about being treated like a whore. When sheâ??s gone I lock the door, turn the TV on low, and lie back on the bed. Itâ??s Beyonce on TV, but I couldnâ??t care if it was Bob Hope â?? as long as itâ??s not Dao or Gai!

I canâ??t keep up this madness much longer, somethingâ??s going to give, somethingâ??s gonna go wrong, Iâ??m going to be the one with the Coke bottle on my head soon if Iâ??m not careful with these lunatic girls in these dirty cities... But itâ??s alright for now, Iâ??ve got a plane ticket back to work tomorrow, maybe I can take it easy tonight, stay out of trouble. Iâ??ve got no energy left, all this booze and lack of sleep and the stress of girls I can barely remember and several I canâ??t forget, the motorbike rides, inevitable sunrise, overheated ATMs, beer-and-cigarette breakfasts. I only had a week for this trip, and itâ??s about time to get out of town.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great report, brought back memories of a 2 BG experience i had...one breaking down the front door to my room, whilst the other sat in my bedroom calling her 'sister' in a panic...security solved that nightmare for me...i still got my shag as well, but the door needed replacing...

Anyway reminded me of many nights in similar circumstances in Samui and Phuket....nice read, thanks a lot.

Dont we all know that BG are very unrealistic.

you me and the rest of us sanukers are absolutely NOT allowed to butterfly

how many times I have stepped in the two nighters getting very obsseive abut that , I can not remember.

If going with a 3 some, make sure they either are proposing it to you. Never introduce a teelac to another, That will cost your balls ..

TNX for sharing...

I have been very lucky and not had this experience. As my other threads say I do have a favorite BG I see everytime I visit LOS, for 2 years now. She does not like that I see other BGs but she accepts it because she know's she'll get the dump if she bitches. I do show her the respect of not butterflying in her bar though. Set the rules upfront. She asked me once the next day after I went out without her for a night. "You boom boom nother girl last night?" I answered "You boom boom other men when I no here?" She never ask me again.

S1

Thanks all for reading and your comments -

Shygye - I used to have the t-shirt too, 'til one of my teeraks wore it home, like all my other t-shirts...

Sandawg - as shygye points out, it's not luck that differentiates us, it's my stupidity! What kind of moron thinks he can take a teerak on a whoring/partying tour of pattaya, and not pay the price? My kind of moron, apparently. I'm lucky I got away as easily as I did. Never make decisions when a girl has your balls in her mouth - you say yes, you'll regret it, and if you say no, you'll regret it more!

The worst part is that in, let's see, thirty-seven hours I leave for my next trip, and I'm dying to go a-whoring in pattaya, but now I've got Gai to worry about. I'm happy to see her but I know she'll get proprietary if I call her to meet her, and if I don't it'll be Coke-bottle-to-the-head time the minute the bargirl grapevine alerts her to my presence. I've even been stupid enough to have played along with her teerak sms'ing for the past month or two, so she's really waiting to pounce once I'm back.

Any advice on how I can warn her that when I come, I'm not coming to spend the week with her? I don't want to piss her off, but... I don't want the GFE for this trip at all, I just want old fashioned girl-or-two-a-day butterfly action.

It's like being in primary school again, all these social considerations...

Thanks again,

YimSiam

Archived