Champions League Competition

Zaad

not a bad return on the 1st 8Games,6 right out of 8.

if you had put all your predictions into a bet which in included all your thoughts you would have won quite a few quid depending on your stake.

i remember once betting on 12 Games in a complicated bet which cost me around £12,10p bets mostly.

but they all came in and i walked away with over £300.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you are going senile my friend.

the Teams Ultra's listed were his predicted winners of the fixtures this Week.

if you look carefully you will see he listed 16 Teams,don't forget that 32 Teams will be playing this Week.

but looking at the scores from Tuesday's Games i must protest.

those of us who have picked Eto'o have been deprived of points.

the Website has him with 1 Goal and 1 assist,but he clearly got 2 assists.......criminal i call it........

Well done Sporting :up:

I know I shouldn't be cheering for my arch rivals (not realy doing so) just that it's nice to see a team like inter lose from a Portuguese club ;)

PSV didn't do too bad I think. They could've won the game. COuld've lost as well with Gerrard's fine strike. Fair result IMO.

Looking forward the see the Arse tonight without Henry. And versus Man U at the weekend. A loss at Old trafford would be disastrous.. bit cloudy there in that part of London..no wonder Stevo is so quiet lately. :rolleyes:

Limbo, expectations for tonight? And at the weekend?

Sayjann,

You're right. Eto did give two assists. Perhaps the second one wasn't given because he didn't actually put Giuly in goal-scoring postition but created the chance himself. However, he (Eto) did pass the ball the the goal scorer, but no idea if it counts as an assist.

Bit difficult to draw the line, may have been the case here.

an assist is normally classed as the final touch to a Goalscorer.

surely his pass was the final touch?.

if Van Der Sar gives the ball to Giggs just outside the Home penalty box tonight and Giggs runs 80 Yards and scores then that would be classed as an assist.

last pass to the Goalscorer...........

quick edit.

just looked at the Website and Eto'o has now been awarded 3 assists and more points awarded....... :yay:

both MU and Arsenal had a dodgy penalty given in their favour.

i know i will be accused of bias but i think the Arsenal one was a dive and the Goalie didn't deserve a red card.

but yes Giggs went down easily and i don't think it was a pen but nothing i can do about it.

and Giggs got injured in the process and will be missing for at least 3 Weeks.

talking about Competitions..........

what is the point of me taking part in them?.

in the 3 i am taking part in with Limbo and Zaad they are well behind me and it gets boring being in front all the time........ :neener:

Archived