BKK Trip number 2...

Snowman71

...just booked my second trip to LOS ! I arrive a week Tuesday early doors for (sadly only) 9 days.

I can't fucking wait ! Anyone know where I can get one of those spiffing countdown thingamajimmies ?

And *gulp* I've stayed in touch with the freelance TG who was the subject of my first post.

There may be trouble ahaed...at least I fucking hope so :D ...

GOMH71

• 3 weeks later...
...just booked my second trip to LOS ! I arrive a week Tuesday early doors for (sadly only) 9 days.

I can't fucking wait ! Anyone know where I can get one of those spiffing countdown thingamajimmies ?

And *gulp* I've stayed in touch with the freelance TG who was the subject of my first post.

GOMH71

Have a great time..i am sure you will :)

GOMH71

Post#532823 (How do I make this a link?)

GOMH71

Post#532823 (How do I make this a link?)

Geeeeze Busty ' date=' will you newbies ever learn how to use the board ?

Bada :elephant: Bing

Archived