*#@* O.H. and MY Girl...The Sequel

Dumsoda

This is WAR.

After being defamed in a previous post by an "unnamed" geriatric flower child

:cussing:

and after having offered witnesses of outstanding character to clear my previously untarnished reputation :angel::angel: (Thanks tiger, the cheque is in the mail :grinyes:)

I have been placed in a situation where I could not defend myself, by some low life Charles Manson copy who is trying to "Cut my grass"....LOL... :onfire: :onfire: :onfire:

After it was proven that I have never partaken of the pleasures, so unjustly accussed of....(even though I think it would have been....Verrrry nice...)...just chatted and bought drinks....like a good little dumsoda :dunno::clown::dunno:

Now....Friday night (Oz time)I'm sitting at home...totally depressed....having a good chat with a bottle of Wild Turkey, preping myself for the pending "Tiger invasion" of Melbourne ...and have just finished reading my 5th sms of the day.....when beep...beep...beep....off goes my other phone...alerting me to an incoming sms....

I read it:.....

Hi guess who I am having a drink with?

.....end of message.....farkkkkk, what's going on here!!!!

Beep...Beep...Beep....next message ....

######## O.H.

Oh my Buddha....this is WAR....shit how quickly can I get a flight.....I need to protect my teerak...55555

Jai yen yen...I kept telling myself....don't think too mutt.....

So I did what any self respecting, insanely jealous, totally off the wall mad man would do...

I picked up the phone and called back the "unknown" number.....

Hello Mr. Hippy....keep ya grubby paws to yourself....touch MY girl and the 10 moto cy guys outside will turn into 50...hehehehehe :cussing: :onfire: :cussing:

Next thing the voice changes and I hear...."Hello darling...how are you???"

Arhhhh relief...she's still alive....

keep away from that bastard I say.... he's dangerous.....

No Dear....he's quite nice and he has all these nice animal friends like...Mr. Tiger and Mr. Dog....

Oh NO....it's going from bad to worse.....shit where the number for Somchai's....rent a thug ???

Further discussions calmed me down.....I am but putty in her hands....

...Darling ...very quiet tonight....can you ask Mr. Tiger buy me 10 drinks?...you can give him tomorrow when he comes to Oz...

Sure...Baby...no probs.....and tell him give you big tip as well, seeing as I haven't sent you any money since yesterday....lol.... ;) :grin: ;)

War is looming.....friends beware of Flower children...

Peace, Love and hare Krishna....has been overtaken by....

O.H. grass cutting Inc...!!!!

Footnote:

All is not lost....I knew "My" girl is different :grinyes::grinyes::grinyes:

Message from OH last night:....

I think that one is a lesbian, as she wouldn't go with me!

Fun night...she got her 10 drinks...

I still have "the other one"

Sent some mails to "Friends"...hoping to have the bastard deported today....hehehehe

OH.....hope for your sake they don't really believe you're guilty of what I accused you of... :devil::grinyes::grinyes: :onfire:

DS........I think your being set up by westernwoman.......or maybe OH. Hang on a second it's all starting to make sense now. Backless dresses insisting ND leads tonsils etc. Maybe just maybe. :dunno: I suggest you sell up buy a rice farm and live happily ever after, spending your afternoons playing badminton and polishing the tractor. Works for me. :beer:

DS........I think your being set up by westernwoman.......or maybe OH. Hang on a second it's all starting to make sense now. Backless dresses insisting ND leads tonsils etc. Maybe just maybe. :dunno: I suggest you sell up buy a rice farm and live happily ever after, spending your afternoons playing badminton and polishing the tractor. Works for me. :beer:

Not many tractors were you are from..unless you mean the one that cleans the beach sand each morning :neener:

Sorry DS. Got my posts mixed up. Was talking to limbo about how I'm spending my time lately searching Tractor web-sites and studying crop seasons. I think the Farmer's Daughter might have paid $39.99 and cast a spell on me.

Dumsoda, your motocy thugs are no match for my Muay Thai skills! And, my connections go way higher than yours! All the way to "the big guy!" Now then, if you wish to chase a lesbian (as pointed out, she would not go with Tiger, Numbers, Dog OR ME! I think her sexuality is indeed clear! Now the question becomes, does being hot for a lesbian make you gay? I believe it does!

Sorry DS. Got my posts mixed up. Was talking to limbo about how I'm spending my time lately searching Tractor web-sites and studying crop seasons. I think the Farmer's Daughter might have paid $39.99 and cast a spell on me.

Unbelievable how I get dragged into this. I enjoyed those pictures, no doubt, but in order to cool off a bit have a look at this and this page.

After that :beer: to you.

Dumsoda, I will say, someone has been passing around photos of someone resembling myself and Miss Perfect arm in arm, how ever, none 0of the rejection on my face after she dumped me and kicked me in the nuts...her only words were "...you not /12 the *man* Dumsoda is..." I assume she was guessing, or talking to another girl who would actually know... :( anyway, I am sad to report, she is all yours, despite my best efforts...now of course, I/we are wondering what *you* could possibly have on offer to get such a girl...? I love you honey!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Maybe it's that I'm a lesbian too, so we're "perfectly" matched....lol...

Not sure....I know I'm a cross dresser, cos I just love getting into her panties...5555

I'll do some research and report back. I'm in town Thursday (for 8 hours in transit)...just enough time for a perfect smorgasbord lunch (it's already arranged) :grinyes::grinyes:

Then I'm back on the 21st for a few days. :grinyes::beer::grinyes:

But, OH, seeing that our "War" is now over, I need to seek your help. I'm confused and I need your expert opinion.

If what you say is true and Miss P is a lesbian (I mean it's surely the only explanation for rejecting all you Handsum Men :grinyes::grinyes: )and I am so taken by this delightful creature, does this necessarily make me Gay. Could it really just be that I too am a lesbian stuck in a (fat) man's body :dunno::dunno::dunno:

In any case, it really doesn't matter..... as Popeye said...I is what I is and I am what I am...

Som nom na ...me... I ain't changing "nuttin"

Cheers DS....(happy cos he's on the way "Home") :elephant::chili::yay::yay::chili::elephant:

Archived