Jintara...still Performing?

Torneyboy

Jintaras time as a big star in Thailand is rather over.

She often performs in Europe, where over 40s years old Isarn-Thais visiting her concerts and can remember her name.

There are often concerts here from discared Thai singers, like Loso, Mai etc).

Wash your mouth out... :neener:

Jintara rocks....

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is getting a bit long in the tooth now.

Time to move to the musical nursing home. :whatever:

Funny how her biggest hits were when she teamed-up with Bird McIntyre. Maa Thammai and Faen Ja were bigger than anything she ever did solo. About 3 years ago you used to hear those 2 songs EVERYWHERE. :rolleyes:

Now... Tai Orathai... THERE'S a beautiful woman!

:grinyes:

Tik Shiro.... Thailand's Elton John! He's a dead ringer in the latest V.D.O. clip.

(Oh... Marsha looks hot with her new short haircut!) :hubba:

Funny how Bird's getting pretty old (in music-world terms anyway) himself, but still attracts fans who weren't even born when he was churning out hits.

Best 2 Thai concerts I ever saw were Loso and Taxi. Looked like I'd been in the shower after leaving those gigs... rock on! :cool:

Tik Shiro ..... out of date? Mentors you are not up to date are you. He has just released a new album this year, he has been in many tv programs like Tee Sip (At 10) and was touring here in Thailand this year. My group (Doo Dokraedone) performed in one of the venues he played later.

Waerth

Tik Shiro will play at the end of this month in my home town. Another out of date thai singer :whatever:

ouh, i forget to do the reminder; Jintara was

an official supporter of Thai Rak Thai before the last election.

Will she do now a private concert in London this week? :cover:

She can perform at my house anytime :neener:

Archived