Fury as academics claim 9/11 was 'inside job'

soiarrai

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, and what was in that building?

The government agencies housed at 7 World Trade Center were the United States Secret Service, the Department of Defense, the Immigration and Naturalization Service, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the Mayor's Office of Emergency Management, the Internal Revenue Service Regional Council (IRS), and the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).

Sorry to upset your theory Fidel but I'm not convinced. The WTC buildings seemed to collapse from the top down. Building 7 does look like a controlled demolition but it's possible the sprinklers weren't working and firemen couldn't get in.

If the whole 911 thing was a set up do you think Bush was in on it?

Building 7 does look like a controlled demolition but it's possible the sprinklers weren't working and firemen couldn't get in.

And yet, according to FEMA's own report, no steel framed building in history has ever collapsed as a result of fire, I mean come on, there wasn't even much fire. No plane hit it. The building seemed structurally sound prior to the sudden.. controlled demolition style collapse. Watch the video again. Think about it.

CW,

As that video points out, the sprinklers should have been working, and extinguished the fires. Other experts say it appears to be a controlled demolition...some building experts seem to think the WTC was rigged with explosives. As was pointed out, this would have taken weeks to plan and set up...so well, yes, I think there is a lot more to this, and yes, I think GWB knew about it all. But like the Kennedy assassination, or anything on such a grand scale, we will never really know the truth.

Archived