Fury as academics claim 9/11 was 'inside job'

soiarrai

What about them? If what some people believe, demolishing the building and making it look like an attack was a lot cheaper then tearing the building down, then the people are expendable also.

The only part I have about the whole thing is how jet fuel all of a sudden got so hot that it weaken the building and made it collapse. If a viable explanation can be given about that then I probably could rest.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dont buy any of your childish theories, grow up!!

Hi Phil. Excuse me for critically assessing the evidence available and drawing my own conclusions. Excuse me for thinking independently and stepping out of line.

I know. It's time I grew up and accepted the fact that 9/11 was perpetrated by 19 amateurs with box cutters who had never flown jets before, commanded by a man on a dialysis machine in a cave in Afghanistan.

Nope, OH. They found TWO.

One was Mohammad Atta's.

So, after the plane ploughed into the tower, exploding in a fireball so hot it "melted" the sky scraper, with Atta flying the f**king thing, his passport slipped from his breast pocket and landed, intact! And Phil says my theories are childish?

This is a fact the public has been asked to believe. Phil believes it.

For the love of God, how can anyone buy this shit?

This is a fact the public has been asked to believe. Phil believes it.

For the love of God, how can anyone buy this shit?

I don't buy it , a very dear and near friend lost a son on the second plane into the WTC. If you would care to tell me where he is , i'm sure his mother would greatly appreciate it. She has been missing him almost to the tune of suicide.

BadaBing

Although there is one theory i'm might not question. Two arab dudes , after consuming bowls and bowls of chili and beans , they each walked into one of the WTC buildings , dropped their trousers , pulled out a lighter , and then proceded to light a monster fart , hence the collapse of the 2 towers. Fidel , i'm sure u-tube has this video documented also , go for it !!!

BadaBing

Sure thing BadaBing.

You're entitled to your opinion that 19 amateurs with boxcutters and indestructble passports, and a man hiding in a cave in Afghanistan carried out the attacks, (pretty damned spectacular compared to anything else they pulled off, eh?).

And I'm entitled to mine.

ok , now you are all over the place , there were planes or not ?

"Ok, this will be my last posting of YouTube footage.

The footage below was released by the Pentagon. Where's the God Damned Jet Liner?"

And then you say:

" Well, he was most likely on the plane, wasn't he? "

I'll stick with the fart theory.... :cool:

Bada :beer: Bing

Right Badabing...

"a very dear and near friend lost a son on the second plane into the WTC", the footage I linked to was not of the WTC, it was of the Pentagon and there is no plane visible.

At least have the courtesy to view a link before accusing ME of being all over the place...

If you have already made up your mind about us "nuts" then don't post. Otherwise, take the time to look at the evidence first and then post.

Archived