Fury as academics claim 9/11 was 'inside job'

soiarrai

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I am saying some Americans to think that we are indeed capable of producing a Hitler like nut job. And have said nut job as our leader. As for why we do nothing? who says we are doing nothing. There is/was a movement to reopen 911 investigations, the war in Iraq, and many other things this administration has been doing.

All were basically just shut down. I did hear there is/weas a call/movement in Europe to have Bush/Blair charged with war crimes, oddly, I can't find much on the net.

Frankly, I do think it responsible to consider that the leaders of my country could be off on certain issues. To think these leaders cannot or will not do wrong is just plain stupid. "All power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely" some famous guy said once.

Bush has been advised by many people smarter than he is on various issues, he just doesn't listen. T^his is why, I think Collin Powell left. He was not "on the team" so to speak. But what do I know?

BTW, I do appreciate the fact that you recognize certain good things about the USA, but I do think we need some help in putting the breaks (brakes) on the Bush guy.

Falsh,

I have to agree, I thought maybe a lot better was to come from Bush, but this mess is just rediculis, and I put nothing past him or his people and what they may be capable of.

What is the REAL story?

We get 99% of our info from the news media...and where is their loyalty???

How can a USA citizen do anything is they are "forced" to work off questionable info?

Same for EU and all the other countries in the world.

When Pres. Bush was the governor, the people there loved him! All said he did a great job, but now, with the whole country under his control and, IMO, so piss poor staff and consultants...the situation is out of control and continues to head down hill.

...but, what are the options? Al Gore? who is a spoiled, professional politician? his family being in politics all his life? never actually worked a day in his life? what kind of option is he? IMO, zero.

If a good person stands up to try to get the job, the news media circles like vultures, looking for that joint that they smoked 30 years ago, or the DUI they got 20 years ago...etc.

What's the answer? other then making me supreme ruler of the world, I don't have a quick fix. The governments keep all of us busy with working like hell to keep a roof over our heads, fighting the tax man, blah-blah-blah...and things stay the same and we continue to grind along.

That is the problem here, Bush and Gore are both more less cut from different sides of the same cloth. Both Spoil rich kids, sons of professional politicians, neither one really ever worked a day in their lives.

It was interesting to see Ross Perrot go as far as he did. Clinton in theory an "outsider," which is the main reason I think he was so hated by the Neo-con right wing. In any event, I do agree, the system is out of control. Now off to work (for way less) to put a roof over my head :(

I dont see guys elected to office as necesaarily being the ones being responsible for most of the goofy shit going on.

I would be more inclined that politicians that have been in the system for many years(decades) and life long "civil servants" as being the source of such plots.

In cases like 9-11 I also believe it is more a case of letting it happen through inaction or subtle pushes rather than actually orchestrating it all.

Archived