Fury as academics claim 9/11 was 'inside job'

soiarrai

The fires apparently started when the building was hit by debris from the Twin Towers.. With regard to the fires, see below:

FEMA made these findings:

â??Loss of structural integrity was likely a result of weakening caused by fires on the 5th to 7th floors. The specifics of the fires in WTC 7 and how they caused the building to collapse remain unknown at this time. Although the total diesel fuel on the premises contained massive potential energy, the best hypothesis has only a low probability of occurrence. Further research, investigation, and analyses are needed to resolve this issue.â?Â

There was NO FURTHER INVESTIGATION.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too much shit does not make sense...

There is certainly more to the whole story and that would explain some reluctance on the part of many nations as their intelligence services do not agree with the scenario as it is claimed by the usa...

It would also explain some convient.sp agreements with nations that the usa does not always see eye to eye with.

Take a look at this, not related to WTC 7, but.. Why aren't people asking questions? Couple what you see in the clip below with Bush's refusal to allow an investigation in the first place:

Congressman Curt Weldon (Rep) Alleges 9/11 Coverup

By way of explanation:

Able Danger was a classified military intelligence program under the command of the U.S. Special Operations Command (SOCOM). It was created as a result of a directive from the Joint Chiefs of Staff in early October 1999 by the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Hugh Shelton, to develop an Information Operations Campaign Plan against transnational terrorism, "specifically al-Qaeda." According to statements by Lt. Col. Anthony Shaffer and those of four others, Able Danger had identified the September 11, 2001 attack leader Mohamed Atta, and three of the 9/11 plot's other 19 hijackers, as possible members of an al Qaeda cell linked to the '93 World Trade Center bombing. Primarily consisting of classified information, all publicly obtained information was approved after a legal review of SOCOM lawyers. If true, the early identification of the four hijackers by Able Danger would contradict the official conclusion of the 9/11 Commission, that American intelligence agencies had not identified Atta as a terrorist prior to the attack.

Ok, this will be my last posting of YouTube footage.

The footage below was released by the Pentagon. Where's the God Damned Jet Liner?

Clip

Oh and for those of you who believe the US government wouldn't stage terror attacks on their own people as a pretext for war, Operation Northwoods:

Operation Northwoods, or Northwoods, was a 1962 plan to generate U.S. public support for military action against the Cuban government of Fidel Castro as part of the U.S. government's Operation Mongoose anti-Castro initiative. The plan, which was not implemented, called for various false flag actions, including simulated or real state sponsored terrorism (such as hijacked planes) on U.S. and Cuban soil. The plan was proposed by senior U.S. Department of Defense leaders, including the highest ranking member of the U.S. military, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Lyman Louis Lemnitzer.

Link

Phew! I'm all conspiracy theoried out... sorry for hijacking the thread.

Guest lazyphil

governments do all sorts to its people, for instance my dad was a 15 year old sailor at xmas island and was exposed willfully to nuclear radiation (bomb tests) with a white cotton sheet as protection, 2 years ago my sister died of cancer, she had another form of cancer at 19years old also, docs say my dads exposure was a very possible link that is impossible to prove, my family is possibly a victim of the cold war, shit happens fidel, but i dont buy any of your childish theories, grow up!!

People look at it as a terrorist attack or something the government did, but it could be a combination of both with extras thrown in.

The government has known the WTC were targets so they could have been pre-wired for demolition.

If the buildings stood, it probably would have caused several times the cost to replace as opposed to using demolition. Some people have a hard time believing that jet fuel can get hot enough to do damage to such a building which gived credence to a planned demolition. There is the possibility that a covert group entered the buildings, planted the explosives and then destroyed the buildings.

If the buildings were destroyed, it would open the gateway for new laws to be passed with the full support of the populace.

There is also the stupid factor which has to be considered also and there probably was a lot of stupid variables involved, some we know and some we don't. Then there is the private and individual agendas, such as going were the oil is, etc.

Archived