Muslim leaders demand apology from Pope

cavanami

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

people change, just because he was part of hitler youth, he could be a different person now, look at martin mcguiness in a nice pressed respectable suit these days........er, hang on you've got a point fidel!

It's just typical that the muslims take offence at something not offensive....reality comes a knocking and they would rather avoid responsibility and force someone else to accept it instead.

I used to believe that there were a lot of moderate muslims and few extremists, it seems that's the other way around now....i also used to believe that many muslims wanted to peacefully co-exist with their secular breathren....again not anymore...

Whilst i acknowledge the western govts have made some awful decisions (Iraq, Palestine), ultimately we are all responsible for our own behaviour...blame and justification is avoidance of responsibility, seeking to make others responsible for our faults/failings/suicide bombings is just wrong on so many levels.

Sadly i know that if i presented such an argument to a religious fundementalist they would rather kill me than argue the logic of my point. Being right/correct doesn't seem to matter anymore.

As an ex-shrink i am diametrically opposed to all things religious. Once you know how people 'work' you cannot accept belief/faith. I continue to respect others choice to do so, but i protest most strongly when others seek to force their agenda using violence/threats, to achieve what ultimately boils down to as being the desire to control/gain power over others.

Peace.

Although I think he's going to Shut down Limbo... which will leave all those unbabtized babies and good non-Christians homeless. I don't agree with this, he should at least find somewhere for them to stay.

Looks like we'll be seeing refugee camps outside the gates of Heaven.

They march, burn hamburger and chicken restaurants, burn flags cause destruction and kill people all in their own neighborhoods.

Any dumbass that jumps up on the hood of a car and starts beating on a trash can yelling Allah Akbar can start a riot in 2 minutes.

Muslims tend to be followers not leaders; the west always has people taking jabs at us but we normally donâ??t riot and kill our own people

Archived