In Love....

buddha

I'm in Love with a bargirl!!!!!

Met her last weekend....barfined her two nights in a row this weekend. This is pretty serious for me...in many regards it is the most serious relationship ! have been in since 2001. She could be that girl....Reasons why I love her.....

She is great in bed. I mean great [it takes two by the way]

Gives a good massage.

Doesn't charge an arm and a leg.

We both remembered each others names a week after we met.

Has gorgeous hands and feet.

Can clean an apartment like nobodys business.

Doesn't snore but makes cutesy bargirl noises when waking.

Dresses like a GTG [doremon t-shirt, jeans, and slippers].

Is both really sexy and adorable.

Screams my name [this MUST impress the Thai neighbors] in the Heat of passion, and I mean screams. She changed the whole Dynamic of my living situation last night with one 30 second Blood curdling 'dokling I lub yooooooooo'.

Offered to do my laundry.

She made me sick from smooching [the flu] last week, I rallied and gave it back to her this weekend, with a touch of fever.

I just left her alone in the apartment when I went down to throw in a colored load of wash [self made men do their own laundry], she didn't steal anything, and was already trying to do a presoak of my whites.

She turned her own phone off when she came into the room.

Get this....she walks into the bathroom and sees that i haven't flushed the toilet, does she make a noise, does she say something about me being a little boy??? No she flushes the toilet, takes a shower, and praises me on my excellent supply of luxury toiletry items. A direct quote: 'OHHHHH, GOOOOOD!!!'

Do I need to go on? Sounds incredible right?

Like I said in another thread I tossed away the rulebook this weekend, dove off the wagon, got super hammered and barfined her for an unprecedented, back to back, yes two nights in a row, HAPPY HOUR.....

In addition I brought her to the home court where commenced a legendary JJSUSHI-esque pounding that brought down the house, or at least woke everyone up in the building. Ya gotta love the 'screamer'. I got a standing ovation from the drunkards outside who play the tamborine and drink shit thai liquor all weekend long. Even the frogs in the shit ass bog across the street shut the fuck up for a second.

ahhhhhh, Loooooovvvvvveeeeeeeeee.......

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Buddha:

Does she have a sister?

Don't they always....many of them in fact, who strangely appear when it's time to go out and drink someplace...if you're really lucky, you get to barfine her sister(s) too and then buy them drinks all night....ahhhh the wonders of P4P.....

Archived