In Love....

buddha

Dear Mr B,

I have a horrible feeling you may have encountered someone i know...in which case run for the hills....she is producing an Oscar winning performance....like she did with me....i'm sure you already knew this, as i'm sure you would not fall for the whole cutsie caring routine....but just in case you don't...

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah right....you are just trying to scare me away for the only hiso gtg that works in a patpong gogo.......how can you go wrong with that mixup

She will not stop calling.........I couldn't be happier. She rivals anything I saw when in Brazil last time, and she is careing, a little sweetheart.....

I'm the first person she has admitted this too, she has been holding a lot inside and hiding who she was. I think my background spoke to her and opened her up, we spent a great week together talking, emailing, smsing, and I dropped by and saw her a couple times at the bar where she dances. This weekend things got very serious quickly, and it is still developing....she didn't go to work today and wants me to meet her parents this weekend....we have even talked about some serious subjects I halfheartedly kid about earlier.

I'm sure there are red flags waving but I cannot see any. I realize this course of action is against my better judgement but I am diving in headsfirst......she couldn't be making up the things we talk about. We love each other and have from the moment we first shared a laugh together.

Mr B, you are scaring me now....i think you are on a wind up...cos what your saying is just insanity....but at times you almost sound serious...

What gives it away is the hiso BG...the 2 things are the exact opposite of one another....you cannot be hiso AND a BG....especially not a pong BG...jeez, there isn't a classification for them in society!

Nice try though buddy....entertaining....moving swiftly on.....

Oh and Buddha, if you require assistance with checking her out let me know...i probably know her....i'm down the pong a lot, usually at Funky Dojos...house side....i like the music there

Umm....Ok whaatever you say guys.....I mean until I saw it I wouldn't believe it either. She is a rebel but she is still daddys little girl......an unbelieveable dichotomy and all mine.

We have a similarity you don't find in a good deal of people, especially harder to find cross culture. We are honestly 100% in a committed true love relationship after knowing each other for less than 10 days. She really opened up to me, and me to her...I realize how it sounds, and I can't believe i'm saying it, but my life is about to change really quickly.

I can't give any more info. It's personal to her and my identity and our chance for love. I was joking about the pattaya honeymoon thing......If it's not for real I'm being taken for a chump, but there is no way she could make up the coincedence that brought us together....it spans 2 continents and over 9 people that we each know personally.

Archived