In Love....

buddha

Yeah man, sounds like " Fate", "Destiny" or how we call it "Heineken". Since you know her an entire weekend you shouldnt wait too long before you meet her parents! Book them on a buisiness class flight and place them at the Marriott that they get a good taste of you!

You never have a 2nd chance to make a first impression!

I really hope this Real Love will carry you a long way! For me it sounds like it will last forever! I just love it to read success stories, that gives me hope that one of these girls I am dating, will leave her husband, steal all his money and "take care me"

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CT: To be fair I have known her 10 days. The first 8 days were spent as casual aquaintences....near the end of Day 8 there was an amazing coincedence, that would change both are lives.

SInce the coincedence we haven't been apart. Tonight she is getting her stuff together, quitting her job and moving in. I hope I never have to spend another moment without her nearby.

Gummi: Isn't she suppossed to be taking care of me?

The move in wasn't really discussed, until about a half hour ago, something happened, I'm sure it wasn't big or anything, but she's moving in and quitting the gogo bar immediately.

I'll keep everyone posted.

Well... did you meet the kids yet???

When love strikes all previous rules that one lived by are out the window. Like some subversive group staged a coup and re-wrote the law. Which one of you is writing the new rules? Could make a difference in how this turns out...

I don't mean to sound so cynical...but really Buddha, none of this sounds very special, unusual, unique or amazing. Of course she's going to quit her job....do you think they like it? You mention a coincidence....well, that's probably not really that amazing and certainly nothing to go all crazy about...

Really man, you appear to have taken leave of your senses....i hope it works out for you but i would STRONGLY suggest caution...you don't know much about her....certainly it would be impossible to know her, even if you feel you do....the feeling you have is infatuation...she has flattered your ego...be VERY careful...all you describe, i have experienced and it meant nothing.....

I don't get it? Am I somehow in on a joke between you two? The sinsot will be sent directly to her parents, but only after I have met them and sussed out the whole situation for myself.

At any rate I'm headed out to spy on her a bit......

If you have to spy on her then there is not trust and disaster looms large...

Archived