wow. what a trip..

asialuver1

i just got back from a 26 day vacation in pattaya. damn, this place rocks! definitely the experience of a lifetime. i will certainly return in the future. didn't make it to cambodia, which sucks. those viet girls are going to have to wait for me. but i certainly have cambodia in my travel plans for next year.

first day..

after i arrived at don muang airport, i was chomping at the bit to get laid. i had been on flights and waits for the last 30 hours. my joints were sore and i was tired. i had traveled all the way from the midwestern u.s. to thailand. quite a journey.

i make it through security, find my luggage and search for my taxi driver. i had asked toom services to pick me up and take me to pattaya for 1,200 baht, tolls included. he and his boys weren't there. damn. not sure what to do, i find the nearest taxi booth and get a rate of 2,000 baht plus tolls. i'm sure i was ripped off but i didn't want to bother as i was tired and wanted to get to my hotel room.

after a frightening high speed night drive i make it to pattaya. this place is the seediest, nastiest, dirtiest looking dump i have ever seen in my life. but that is what made it all the more thrilling.

i make it to my hotel room on walking street, de la mer hotel. a nice little hotel, expensive compared to many 500 baht a nite places at this time of year. not quite as good as i had thought, but i will post my hotel review elsewhere.

so i'm dumped out onto walking street, in the seediest place i'd ever seen in my life.

okay, now let me tell you i'd never been with a woman before this trip. i had never seen so much as a nipple before let alone those of a hot s.e. asian woman's. this place to me was paradise. it was never never land. i was a kid in a candy shop. every woman in that town was mine for the taking. wow. no time for sleeping. it was time to start fucking!

i immediately got checked in and made a reality check. am i really in this fanatasyland? *pinch* yes! i made the straightest fucking beeline from my hotel room to the nearest bar bitch that i saw. she was a blondie. made some bullshit small talk and got to business. 500 baht for shortime, 300 baht barfine. i agreed. we get back to my hotel room and wow! sex is great. i had been seriously missing out. but now it was time to make up for lost time.

she starts by sucking on my now hardening cock. she gets on top and that's when it happens. i had blown my load within 20 minutes. now she starts to get bitchy. i had been led to believe that sex was for 1 to 2 hours, a standard. i wanted a blowjob and massage too for an hour after i had cracked my nuts. nope. turns out i had made a classic mistake by not negotiating before time what she would do for me. i offered her 200 baht. she wanted 500 baht and refused any less. okay, so i gave in to this blond skank and out the door she went.

i get some shuteye but wake up prematurely. can't sleep. there's too much fucking to do! it's morning in pattaya and everything is closed. this town sleeps really late. i consider corrupting one of the cute hotel staff. will a maid screw me for 500 baht in this fanatasy world? hey, anything goes here i guess. never did try it though. i suppose that a girl outside the p2p scene would get very shy if approached by such an offer and would most likely turn it down unless you offered a very high sum. that is exactly what happened in an incident on beach road. i approached a girl who evidently became very shy when i asked her if she was up for a nite with me. sortof embarassing but fun to see their reaction to your proposal.

i walk down walking street in the morning. like i said previously, everything is closed and all the girls are gone. i had been led to believe that i would never have trouble finding girls here. that's not entirely true, especially in the morning. i find a freelancer hanging out at a pizza joint and i immediately bring this drunken skank back to my hotel room. no fees are discussed. she immediately starts to fuck me. she is great in bed, one of the best i had in thailand. ugly as a twisted handicap begging in pattaya though. i made the mistake of being too eager to take the closest girl i could find. i was too obsessed with sex to the point of not even caring about what they looked like. i stayed with her for two and a half days. what a waste of time. it was definitely time to get a new girl, a girl with slightly better looks. she left with 2,000 baht. bitch.

while with my little freelancer, i had the time to visit the local massage parlor, where i had my dick massaged by a much prettier brown thai cutie. the next day while still with that skank freelancer i visited an ago go parlor. don't remember the names of things. i'll do a better job next time though. one thing i'll say about ago go's is that they are so damn expensive. sure you get your ego stroked by having model like girls treating you like a rock star, but to me it's not worth it considering the cost which i paid, 2,500 baht. i took back a really hot looking girl with fabulous breasts and we fucked and sucked and fucked again for 2 hours straight. never blew my load but i had one hell of a great time.

day three i kick my skank freelancer out and i search for new pussy along walking street. i find a cutie working at irish bar. within two minutes, i kid you not, we were out of that bar and traveling to my hotel room hand in hand. i don't fuck around at bars. it's all business and the business of fucking girls for tiny amounts of money. i'm not much of a drinker so i'm not one to buy much in the way of alcohol like some guys.

we had a great time together. went to jomtiem beach for some fun afterwards and went to get some food. i only stayed with her for a day but really missed her when i left. that is what sucks about long time. you develop attachments that are hard to let go of. she left and i gave her 1,000 baht. maybe we will meet again some day.

after i left her i wanted to try some street skank again. :cool: i had heard about beach road being a hangout for freelancers so i took a stroll. wow. at nite the beach side of that road is loaded with hundreds of girls sitting everywhere. it won't take long to find some meat to beat there and the prices are rediculously cheap. i had one girl quote me 300 baht for short time. that is pocket change.

so i walk for about two minutes and a 39 year old skank comes out and grabs me. 'i give you short time for 500 baht.' she says. she was persistant and i agreed. i have always wanted to try an older woman. i can only imagine what people who saw us together thought. a twenty five year old falang guy walking down with a thirty nine year old thai street crawler in hand. it was so seedy. lol. the funny thing was that she was great in bed, better than a lot of younger girls. she gave me a nice long amateurish massage, and i finished doggy style. ugly as hell but great in bed. her body was so soft and her breats and ass were nice and full. she wanted to stay with me for a very long time, take me to her village, and for me to give her a baby. funny, lots of thai lady out there want you to give them a baby with lighter skin. haha. perhaps another day, i will impregnate an asian lady for real. not yet as this isn't the time. so she's out the door.

i always use extra precaution when dealing with street crawlers. always lock up belongings and always use condoms. try not to kiss too much, never go down on her, and use a condom with a blowjob. it is very cheap meat out there but very dangerious too. i could probably get a job done out there for as little as 200 baht or something but think about the diseases she must have.

it was not the last time i was to use a beach road freelancer. on two separate occasions i hooked up with street crawlers for the price of 400 baht. very cheap. one of them was so tiny i could pick her up in one hand. don't know if she was underage or not. but her pussy was real tight and i blew my load within ten minutes. the key to blowing your load is to find petite girls. they have the tighest pussies.

strange thing about her was that despite the fact that she was a well paid hooker, she lived in the scumiest, filthiest, tiniest room i had ever seen. her clothes were cheap and trashy, with trashy cheap high heels. i thought with the money hookers earned, they'd be rich and living in posh hotel rooms. i guess not. she lived not much better than somebody living on the street. i felt bad for her and i usually don't feel bad for many people. i think the many twisted beggars that pass by are more worthy of my sympathy than this skank. no tip for this slice of meat. out she goes with the other riff raff for another nite on the streets. i'll always remember her though. she was so cute and tiny. i could have just eaten her. :smirk:

wow, what can i say more about this thailand place. pattaya is cheaper than bangkok for sure. especially sex. tons of twisted beggars, wild dogs, girls, and touts selling you shit like fake rolex watches and ray ban sunglasses. i really loved to have massages at one of the many massage parlors there. i love when i see those cute little brown hands carrassing my white skin. it makes me feel so good! :D despite the fact it was rainy season there wasnt that much rain as i thought. only rained about 6 or 7 days. you will not want to leave. there are so many falang expats there that have simply given up the responsibilities and worries of this earthly world and stayed there forever living like little hugh heffners. could happen to you.

the rest of my trip i lived with a bar girl i met at on walking street. she is cute and very nice. yes, i've fallen in love with a bar girl. i want to bring her back home so i can 'enjoy' her for a few months on a u.s. tourist visa. do you think it's possible? has anyone else tried it before? not interested in marriage or finance visa, just a visit. i'd like to have multiple wives and live like hugh hefner. that is really the ideal. spoke to a man from scandinavia who lived quite well in this respect.

well, that is my trip report. it was one hell of a vacation. i will be gone for two months next year, so there will be plenty of global opportunites to meet exotic women in the future. for now, i can only meet exotic women thru the internet, which really sucks i can tell you that.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's see midwest farm boy from the states? Never been laid in your life before? :sex: First trip to LOS :smirk: Fall in love with what the fourth lady you have sex with :nono::help:

Then she say she never love falang before you are first. Thai man no good. I want falang :shakehead:redflag:

Ok how much you going to send her now for her not to work bar?? She just serve drink now? But I bet they have short time room at bar.

How many babies does she have at home that grandmother take care of? Oh she forgot to tell you :shhh: I got some good lake front land in Arizona I will sell you good price. Just for you. This is my point of view.. Good luck,But be ready for the crash and burn :twocents::twocents::neener:

You forgot to add, he sought this board out, decided to login and tell us all...

Farm boy, never laid? well, this guy is either the most honest guy here, or the lamest...

what? am i the only honest one here? the only guy not from nyc or la? the only farm boy? sorry, but i'm sure there are a lot out there who have even more embarassing aspects that they refuse to share with us. comeon, don't lie. i know you're out there.

Well I have been honest. I was raised in a small town in Oh. Spent a few years in Detriot. Survied the riots there as a little boy. I drive now for a living all across the U.S. and Canada. Was laid when I was 15yrs. old by the waitress I worked with. She was quite older. Yes my first trip to LOS was a eye opener :o But did'nt fall in love send money or ask her to quit bar. I think every one on this board has had some eye opening first trips. Has been discussed on different threads through the years.

tnx for sharing, getting ur first pussy in PTY..

has NBL written all over...

now you are waisted for life, and will for sure rot in hell.

(at least that is what the US president wants you to believe)

fuck arounf, get laid, get scammed , get a VD , but do not forget .

GET BACK O LIFE !

RL is different from PTY, PP or BKK.

Most of the tiny teens on the beach have Thai boyfriends hanging close-by who grab the money and head to the local Ya-Ba superstore soon as she gets back. She'll be lucky to keep enough for som-tam.

I've noticed a marked increase in these scumbags the last few months, some even blatently pimping the girls, something rarely seen before.

Also, more of Pattaya's notorious motorcycle gang bangers seem to have moved from Bali Hai pier and have taken over areas of the beach late at nite. I used to walk alone along there anytime I wanted without any problem but not anymore, definatly an 11pm cut-off; some nasty stories around about farangs being followed off the beach and jumped in the side sois, especially 9, 10 and 11.

okay, so i gave in to this blond skank and out the door she went.

will a maid screw me for 500 baht in this fanatasy world? hey, anything goes here i guess.

she is great in bed, one of the best i had in thailand. ugly as a twisted handicap begging in pattaya though.

She left with 2,000 baht. bitch.

Day three i kick my skank freelancer out and i search for new pussy along walking street.

After i left her i wanted to try some street skank again. :cool:

So i walk for about two minutes and a 39 year old skank comes out and grabs me.

On two separate occasions i hooked up with street crawlers for the price of 400 baht.

I think the many twisted beggars that pass by are more worthy of my sympathy than this skank. no tip for this slice of meat. out she goes with the other riff raff for another nite on the streets.

Is that you Nigel? :dunno:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived