wow. what a trip..

asialuver1

He may not be a troll. The style of writing reminds me of the way a few of the self proclaimed "street smart" posters write over at worldsexguide. Reading their stuff is like someone scratching a chalk board. But they seem to be a hit over there, at least they used to be. Haven't looked at wsg in a while.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no, i am not a troll but i do post at wsg quite often under several aliases. i just returned from pattaya and all the beach road girls are gone. sucks huh? used to be my favorite freelancer hangout. you can still find many of them across the street sitting on the sidewalks though. there are just fewer of them there so you have to search a little more.

well, i'm pleased to report that you can still get pussy on the cheap in pattaya today. had a 36 yr old skanker walk past me and offer me ST. i knew i'd feel like shit after i fucked her, the kind of feeling one gets after shagging man's best friend. after two hours of pounding this nasty hunk of thai flesh, i offered her the princely sum of 300 baht for her efforts and a creamy load of falang sperm inside her(she wanted a thai-falang baby so i oblidged). this was my first concerted effort to spread my seed into a thai lady's pussy. yep, i want to create a copy of myself. ;)

i hate condoms. they always fall off. so i never used em this time. it feels a lot better and i blow my load faster. spent a lot of my time drunk and don't remember much except trying to make girls pregnant. hopefully i succeeded. :)

.. spent a lot of my time drunk and don't remember much ...

Really? That's funny. Because you say here:

i'm not much of a drinker so i'm not one to buy much in the way of alcohol like some guys.

.. shagging...

And you keep dropping your American accent, kinda, sorta. Sure you're not from Leicestershire, England? :grin:

Oooo - if it's him, he's going to have to try to think how a real American farm boy would respond to this. It'll do his head in... :grin:

Its been a while since the last time I was on this forum. I don't often have much to say but,

asialuver1,

the thai BGs are human beings, yet your story suggest that they are nothing more that a hole in which to stick your dick for 500 baht.

As a farm boy didn't your mother tell you how to treat other people?

Archived