wow. what a trip..

asialuver1

... 500 baht for shortime, 300 baht barfine. ...

... i offered her 200 baht. she wanted 500 baht and refused any less. okay, so i gave in to this blond skank and out the door she went...

... will a maid screw me for 500 baht ...

...i stayed with her for two and a half days. she left with 2,000 baht. ...

... short time for 500 baht.' she says. she was persistant and i agreed. ...

... on two separate occasions i hooked up with street crawlers for the price of 400 baht. ...

... [/b]strange thing about her was that despite the fact that she was a well paid hooker,[/b]...

... But not by me ... :)

Love the raw style juxtaposed with debauched naivety.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

A troll? I don't think so.

He's just another virgin who came to Thailand with well developed whoring *policies*, the result of extensive internet information gathering and wanking sessions.

He's prepared to give advice too; you've got to admire that!

To quote our virgin lad:

i always use extra precaution when dealing with street crawlers. always lock up belongings and always use condoms. try not to kiss too much, never go down on her, and use a condom with a blowjob. it is very cheap meat out there but very dangerious too.

:rolleyes:

you dunno half the story man. the other half ive yet to tell. :condom: you know whats funny? this freelancer was fighting with me over 170 baht because im such a cheapa$$. i like to get good service for the money.she wanted 400 baht for an hour blowjob. you shouldve seen her. like a dog fighting over scraps. the bitch was a spoiled brat.

oh and i dont mind you embarasing me about my virginity. it went out with the trashcan at the de la mer hotel. when i return to pattaya in seven weeks ill have more stories to share. me and my bitches are planning a scat party. maybe well throw in a few thai boys. itll be more nastier and stranger than ever. stay tuned..

Archived