tourist visa to u.s.

asialuver1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what are you saying? should i just give up my bar girl in thailand? i could save up a pile of money, find a job in thailand, and move there. they can't stop me from doing that can they? i know they have teaching jobs in thailand. i'm telling you, i'll go and get a teaching job!

Tourist Visas to the USA, are very hard, or practically impossible, for a working girl.

I agree with you... Probably better to throw in the towel in the USA, and go to BKK, and get a teaching job.

That way, you can be together, with your girl, easy and simple. You will be together and happy, till a higher bidder comes along.

Good suggestion, or else, he could just give us 1/2 his money, we kick him in the nuts and make an ass out of him, and in the end, he is ahead of the game...

Asialuver1,

Are you by chance a Mormon? did I meet you in the Soi 7 food court a few years back...? I'm a fat bald obnoxious asshole from SFO,,,ring a bell?

Well I think this is all a put-on , because no one would call the USA facist and want to bring a BG here in the same thread,

I know a 50 year old lady in Chinatown , business, property , family , no red flags at all and it took her 2 years to get a tourist visa.

You will never get her here on a tourist visa , just not going to happen,

Now if she goes to mexico there is a nice river to cross :)

OC

Good suggestion, or else, he could just give us 1/2 his money, we kick him in the nuts and make an ass out of him, and in the end, he is ahead of the game...

Asialuver1,

Are you by chance a Mormon? did I meet you in the Soi 7 food court a few years back...? I'm a fat bald obnoxious asshole from SFO,,,ring a bell?

Strike 1 Asialuver1.

7.) Flaming is NOT tolerated! It is an absolute certain way of getting banned from the board.

Definition of flaming; an abusive or personally insulting message. This includes insulting or inflaming remarks concerning the character, or personality, of another poster. It also includes innuendos, snide remarks, and any overtly negative connotations towards a fellow board member.

You can disagree with a poster's message, but an attack personally on the poster him/herself will result in a deleted post and/or banishment from the board, depending on severity of offense. There are very likely posters on this board with different beliefs than your own. Please respect those beliefs, even if you don't agree with them.

The Board Moderator

Damm We give this guy a straight forward honest answer and he can't handle it :stirthepo There is a lot of guys here on this board that has been through it and tell it like it is.I tried to get tourist visa for a friend of mine once. Even posted on it here. Never went through.She answered questions wrong, even though she was told to answer brief. :banghead:

So farm boy gets mad at us. I'm surprised he even made it out alive. Reading his trip report and his choice of words about the ladies :eek: How long do you think he would last as a teacher :down:

Hey OH, I was the one who pm you. Thought you could lead some insight to this stary eyed first timer. Yes I do know some dry land crossings from the border. Used to even know a few border travel agents.Long time ago in the wild years.

asialuver1 we are just flat out honest and blunt here. No suger coating it here..

Welcome to the real world :shocked:

Archived