tourist visa to u.s.

asialuver1

Oh, Ok might be then when we have the big party. Will be west of BKK about 1 hours drive. Don't go north. HaHa. No Issian lady.

I don't even wear a cowboy hat or boots. I like my trusty sneakers and head band when working on load.

Would freak everybody out seeing at Thai. lady stands 5' nothing driving a big rig with a load 177' long and about 14'wide and me hiding in the bunk. :wave::yikes:

I gotta love the government though. I'm sitting here at the Kentucky/ Illinois line now for 18 days now. waiting on a move permit for a load 17' wide. Illinois won't say why they won't issue. customer now says he is calling the state senator to move it through.. Costing them money for me to sitt here.. But boring as hell. Kinda like lodi, last year. Gotta love politics and the government

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well the load is going to a refinery in Illinois.. I think the hold up is the name of the refinery is CITGO.. And we all know who owns it and his comments last week at the U.N.Yep I sit here every day collecting my sit money over this mess. The contractor is a Ca. based company world wide. They are hot :cussing::censored: :onfire: Well I'll get my sit money when ever the load finally gets there..

• 4 weeks later...

Archived