tourist visa to u.s.

asialuver1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you will have better luck finding a virgin in a whore house. The U.S. is really tough now days for tourist visas for people from LOS. Trust me I know. There are ways.

First if they even thinks she ever worked a bar. forget it. Does she have any trips in her passsport to other countries? If so good thing. Any denials stamped in her passport will make it even harder. If she does have denial stamped in passport from another country tell her to report it lost to police make report and get new one. Then she has to have money in bank. Not just one big deposit but showing deposits for a steady time like from a regular job. Then having land in Thailand helps. Has to prove to U.S. that she just wants to vist. If she says she has boyfriend there and wants to vist. Red Flag :redflag: Must show letter from employer that she has worked there at that job,has been good worker and still will have job when they come back from holiday.. Good Luck. But I'm betting it won't happen

my girlfriend has regular bank deposits. she works in a bar, yes. she has a house. why should they discriminate against bar workers? what kind of country is america? facist? i can ask her to lie about her reason to go to america. maybe she can say it's about looking for a job. i don't know. do other countries have the same bullshit problems to get visas? how about other asian countries?

"...i'm not stupid enough to send money each month for her to quit her bar job..."

No, but you sound stupid enough. Why should the USA discrimate against whores and bar workers comming here? because they don't want them comming here, ditching your ass, and then setting up shop, and putting American whores out of work. We have tons of Koreans doing that now. The official excuse is "we don't want these women to come here and be exploited..."

If it makes you feel better, I gave tons of friends who are convicted felons who can't get visas to come here either. Does that make the USA facist and discriminatory? Or just selective?

BTW, a whore you pay to fuck a few weeks a year while on holiday, is not "your girl." She is the girl of who ever hires her.

Archived