What're u listening to?

Fidel

I've been busy digging up some "oldies". Right now I'm listening to "Mixed Up" by The Cure. Great stuff!

Tracks include:

Close to me, Lullaby, Fascination Street, Never Enough, Love Song.... every song on this album is a classic.

Also been listening to Joy Division's Substance.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Get back to me when you're at home... that sounds terrible.

Construction at my apartment complex...so I get Ranchero and Tejano music... :(:):( I was playing Carabao the other day, a neighbor came and complained...said he hated Mexican music...usually it's Grateful dead or something from the 60's 70's early 80's...or Morlam...not that I understand it...

Anyone ever listened to Dub Side of the Moon. A dub version of the classic Pink Floyd Album. Apparently the same guys have just done a version of OK computer by Radiohead. Not sure of their name.....something Allstars. Searched on Limewire without any success.

Lotsa stuff, really, file sharing makes it hard to listen to all of it and still find the time to re-listen and create sets - or at least playlists - of favourites of the good stuff...especially when you have a job AND family...

Anyway, recently it is:

Red Hot Chili Peppers / Stadium Arcadium

Peaches / Impeach my bush

Gotan Project / Lunatico

Barry Adamson / Stranger on the sofa

Isaac Hayes / Instrumentals

Kante / Die Tiere sind unruhig

and always almost everything of the vast catalogues of Wild Billy Childish and The Fall and Booker T & the MG's.

Archived